Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I saw someone else on twitter brosef. I believe you. Such trash how this model is being peppered out...

edit: I wouldn't have paused for a screenshot either...
Yeah I been looking for people that had the notification as well. No luck at this point. I think it was a glitch to be honest. Maybe the NOTIFY ME never was removed.

Yeah I been looking for people that had the notification as well. No luck at this point. I think it was a glitch to be honest. Maybe the NOTIFY ME never was removed.

The one I saw got an error after clicking. Super trash.

I want a new camera, think I'm done with shoes for this weekend...

34925CA7-D58E-460C-8430-0BF66EDC2750.jpeg

Woke up at 4am HST because I thought shock drop. Yea, never again... eff you, Wex! Why throw up that pic yesterday? This is why you’re a ****en tool. Keep flexing **** that adidas will never drop to the masses

Sorry guys, just had to. And **** Wex! I also hate his facking posts on Twitter. Some
of the comments on there are hilarious tho lol.

ive had a bunch of shoes come in lately but these are the ones I’ve been staring at the most. These and the azael and alvahs.

Jumped on here hoping to see some dubs but doesn’t look like anyone scored. Zero news on social media.

Who here is super familiar with StockX ?
My first time ordering from them and I ordered a pair of Qntm Lifestyle and after 6 days from time of ordering with no update, I received a cancellation saying it never made it through the multi step authentication process..it says refund issued but it has not been refunded yet in the 2 days since..what will happen here? Anyone familiar and am I gunna have to fight with customer service to get my money back?

That's common to happen when they determine that you got a
decent deal relative to the upward trend that's to be manufactured
by them.
After they seized the product for their own warehouse they then relist
it and let you attempt to purchase it again at an increased price.

by them.

Sounds like what might have happened with my reverse duck camos... I got them for just a little over $2 the morning of the drop.... A few hours later they were all $3+. Never made it to me. :emoji_middle_finger:

by them.
That’s exactly what I beleive happened, I felt that way all along but didn’t say anything. It makes complete and perfect sense because I purchased them sz. 8 for a steal of a price at $576 when all other sizes were $720+, now they cancel and refund me and I check StockX and sz. 8 is the highest priced size at $799 with the other sizes still all 720 and up. What a joke!
🖕🏻you StockX !

Finally got a pair of Sulfurs in from last week's drop. I gotta say, these may be the GOAT see-thru stripe 350s. Definitely not as dark as those sample green V2s, but close enough for my tastes.

Loving the black materials that show thru the stripe.

Sorry guys, just had to. And **** Wex! I also hate his facking posts on Twitter. Some
of the comments on there are hilarious tho lol.

ive had a bunch of shoes come in lately but these are the ones I’ve been staring at the most. These and the azael and alvahs.

Jumped on here hoping to see some dubs but doesn’t look like anyone scored. Zero news on social media.
Love my alvahs, wish they had boost but their dope. Their breaking in well, made me sell my vantas
C7FD0B89-E59F-4AA7-980E-C9AA503E81EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a crappy custom, like when everyone was going to their 7 elevens/quick checks and pouring different slurpees in their creams

Hmm, I got a notification from the Adidas App about “YZY BSKTBALL.” But I clicked on it (5 minutes later) and there’s nothing there. Did they drop and instantly sell out?

That’s exactly what I beleive happened, I felt that way all along but didn’t say anything. It makes complete and perfect sense because I purchased them sz. 8 for a steal of a price at $576 when all other sizes were $720+, now they cancel and refund me and I check StockX and sz. 8 is the highest priced size at $799 with the other sizes still all 720 and up. What a joke!
🖕🏻you StockX !
StockX saved you money. Not bad

9EAE09D0-F68F-4069-83A5-867259373669.jpeg
5F09CA30-FF77-44B5-9618-AD269FB0EA96.jpeg

Just finished up the Suede on my Slates, debating if I should dye/paint the leather navy. I did practice patches but not sure if I want to go all in.

BAC49572-D23A-4C59-BC1F-3585AAC3C72E.jpeg

Now I have Navy, Og’s, and Black. After Tyrians I can sit down, well after I paint the blue neoprene olive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom