• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
20200517_151947.jpg

OK here you go! I have one more pair which are the 500 visions but there not here yet!

Copy thanks, I was gambling too much pre pandemic and sold those to offset my losses. I would like them back now lol

Slippery slope for me. I had to cut out sports betting altogether since I get way too invested and can go full tilt at times. Only time I do is when I’m in Vegas and have to physically hand over the cash as I’m placing the bet. Online sites, it feels way too easy to bet money without actually thinking about the amounts

At least you guys weren’t holding on to SPY Puts lol

Slippery slope for me. I had to cut out sports betting altogether since I get way too invested and can go full tilt at times. Only time I do is when I’m in Vegas and have to physically hand over the cash as I’m placing the bet. Online sites, it feels way too easy to bet money without actually thinking about the amounts
Yup I agree, that’s why I don’t do online gambling (maybe $10-20), too convenient to bet

20200517_151947.jpg

OK here you go! I have one more pair which are the 500 visions but there not here yet!
Still gotta add the qntms/bsktbls whenever they actually release them. Been dropping too much dough on the recent drops to pay resell of 6-700. And on top of that, not even guarantee a pair with perfect lines and 3m on the back

Was actually thinking of letting my Statics 350’s go (used non ref). How much they go for slightly used?

typically I just go on GOAT and set the price of a used shoe by comparing the condition of my pair relative to other’s that are listed in the same size. If I had to take a guess, a slightly used pair of Static’s probably would be around $250-275

Yea..that countdown timer is going to be something bigger than just the black MNVN. They may be dropping multiple pairs—including the QNTM. I would be surprised if it they were launching one pair.

Has there been a timer like this since Yeezy day? Maybe I haven’t been paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom