• Total voters
Legit check???

s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Not sure if they are legit but I have to admit that you are very brave for wanting to put your foot in there.

Is there 3M on the heel of the Barium? Tough to see the frosting on these pics...

Also, the misalignment on the inside heel cup is very similar to my QNTM's (see red circle). About .25" off. on both shoes.

Based on these pics, it seems everyone's mileage will still vary overall. I noticed on the stockX photo, the inside is perfect but the outside is slightly off.
barium heel cup.PNG

nah bro they just look quite beat to me and honestly I can’t do used shoes. I respect your choice tho hope you get a good deal.

I'm not a huge fan of used shoes either, but are we looking at the same pair? Those look basically DS. There's no wear on the insoles, no midsole creasing whatsoever which happens very easily with 700s, no scuffs, no toebox creasing. What am I missing?

nah bro they just look quite beat to me and honestly I can’t do used shoes. I respect your choice tho hope you get a good deal.
They are far from beat if you looking at the body of the shoe lol. But it's preference I'm convinced these will never release again

I'm not a huge fan of used shoes either, but are we looking at the same pair? Those look basically DS. There's no wear on the insoles, no midsole creasing whatsoever which happens very easily with 700s, no scuffs, no toebox creasing. What am I missing?

Yeah, most likely just lighting from a low wattage incandescent bulb... hence the yellow hue.

But back to it

Can someone do me a solid && at least legit check those 700s for me lol

Any other major tells of fufu yeezy black reflectives, toss em here now. I'm about to hand over 900 bucks and don't wanna get got. I've LC'd the pics he sent beforehand and I think they look really good. I know there's no LC's in this thread so if you either have the shoe or can help with an LC, hit the DMs.

I know the major one is the stripe color. The fakes haven't gotten the color right and it still comes off as too dark, which is a reason why you can't see the toe box material through the stripe. I also know some pairs have that tall boost issue, but I'm not 100% sure I exactly know what that's referencing. I'm going to bring my white static reflective pair and my wife is also going to be wearing her black non-rf so I'm hoping that'll be enough to help me LC on the spot to make sure there's not bait and switch and that it looks good before I hand over the cash

Is there 3M on the heel of the Barium? Tough to see the frosting on these pics...

Also, the misalignment on the inside heel cup is very similar to my QNTM's (see red circle). About .25" off. on both shoes.

Based on these pics, it seems everyone's mileage will still vary overall. I noticed on the stockX photo, the inside is perfect but the outside is slightly off.
barium heel cup.PNG

Maybe the design was intended to line up with the cage and not the black heel :nerd:

Any other major tells of fufu yeezy black reflectives, toss em here now. I'm about to hand over 900 bucks and don't wanna get got. I've LC'd the pics he sent beforehand and I think they look really good. I know there's no LC's in this thread so if you either have the shoe or can help with an LC, hit the DMs.

I know the major one is the stripe color. The fakes haven't gotten the color right and it still comes off as too dark, which is a reason why you can't see the toe box material through the stripe. I also know some pairs have that tall boost issue, but I'm not 100% sure I exactly know what that's referencing. I'm going to bring my white static reflective pair and my wife is also going to be wearing her black non-rf so I'm hoping that'll be enough to help me LC on the spot to make sure there's not bait and switch and that it looks good before I hand over the cash

Are you saving anything at that price not buying from an authenticated source?

Maybe the design was intended to line up with the cage and not the black heel :nerd:

Looking at the official images, I think you're exactly right for the rubber caged models (Barium & BSKTBL). Good eye Sir.

The QNTM images line up with the bottom of the Neoprene collar.

Are you saving anything at that price not buying from an authenticated source?
About 100-200 bucks. I tried buying on goat for 975 and it got declined because it was a rep. BIN is 1100 and I bought it for 900 today. Honestly, I compared it to my non-rf pair and the static white pair. The guy has been in the fb group for a couple of years and has good rep so I just ended up buying it. I'll throw up the pics after dinner and let others chime in to see what they think.

About 100-200 bucks. I tried buying on goat for 975 and it got declined because it was a rep. BIN is 1100 and I bought it for 900 today. Honestly, I compared it to my non-rf pair and the static white pair. The guy has been in the fb group for a couple of years and has good rep so I just ended up buying it. I'll throw up the pics after dinner and let others chime in to see what they think.

Word. Glad you got it done. Sounds like a good situation.

IMG_4198.jpg

Not trying to LC, but I have some closer shots in the imgur album if anyone can chime in and hit me up in the PMs. I thought based on the color of the translucent stripe and the boost walls, everything checked out. I compared to my non-rf pair and static white reflective pair.

Back
Top Bottom