Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Took an L on Bariums, but sold these today.

A1E0F9AD-A6CE-42F4-AC25-9984CAD35CED.png

crazy.

Oreo’s were my first local Yeezy raffle W.
I still remember being not very thrilled, because I wanted the red-stripe Black Friday pair much more and thought Oreos’s didn’t look special.
Fast forward and they are one of my most worn and favorite Yeezy’s. So damn clean.

i only had 1 tab open on my macbook and i got through on there via chrome... but i had 5 devices all together including my macbook which did not hit... had my 2 ipad mini, 1 ipad air and my galaxy and nada... once i hit on my macbook i closed the other windows on the other 4 devices... its all luck really...i have to see these in person... i might keep them or trade them for alvah or alien which i want more... not reselling these though just trade bait for other yeezys

So is anyone besides me considering/contemplating resell or are y’all moving on? I wonder how low resell will get on these? Stockx and their fees just make it worse than it has to be. May have look into how I can save a buck locally.

So is anyone besides me considering/contemplating resell or are y’all moving on? I wonder how low resell will get on these? Stockx and their fees just make it worse than it has to be. May have look into how I can save a buck locally.
Moving on and close to moving out. This release process **** is old. Too time consuming and don't ever get through.

Size 11. It feels similar to a pair of AJVIIs cause of the bootie*giggity*but the grip on em is insane that herringbone traction is cray.

Appreciate you. I’ll stick with my 350 size then

I slept hard on these. But at the last minute I decided to try for them. Carted on Adidas but kept getting payment decline/ error ect. Thinking of going resell route but ehhh..always tough when there’s the possibility of restock knowing Adidas. If these drop to the 300’s I’ll probably go ahead and bite.

Back
Top Bottom