Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas APP Draw W! Hit like an hour ago just saw notification now. Only entered two raffles (Adidas & SNS) Wish they would release more yeezys on the draw (700 v3, qntm) its the only way I have been hitting lately.

Adidas APP Draw W! Hit like an hour ago just saw notification now. Only entered two raffles (Adidas & SNS) Wish they would release more yeezys on the draw (700 v3, qntm) its the only way I have been hitting lately.
They usually do draws when there’s plentiful stock, and waiting room when there isn’t.

and the plot thickens :rofl:

IMG_6463.PNG

Hell yea, just got the Score raffle W email at 12:10 , didnt check until now. Nice reward for sitting in front of trashass YS all morning

Crazy to see how difficult it’s become to purchase everything lately, even near-GR shoes. I keep having this feeling that we're really close to a saturation point where almost all checkouts outside of Adidas App and SNKRs will go to bots.

On top of that, resellers are getting more and more cringe-worthy every release with the "100 cLiP" and "tOdAy WaS a MoViE" tweets. Greed and clout-chasing are ruining this hobby.

400k pairs? more like 40k pairs

Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 12.16.06 PM.png

We've been hoodwinked, bamboozled, and led astray :rofl:

Might just be the new reality. Sneakers going crazy right now. 400k might be the new 40k while everybody can afford hype shoes and wants hype shoes. I seen hella people talking about "these are my first Yeezys" today. People getting hooked on the rush of copping sneakers, until they able to go outside and find something better to do.

The rest of the 350s releasing this year (other than the Breds) look absolutely hideous. Some of the ugliest colorways I’ve ever seen.

Crazy to see how difficult it’s become to purchase everything lately, even near-GR shoes. I keep having this feeling that we're really close to a saturation point where almost all checkouts outside of Adidas App and SNKRs will go to bots.

On top of that, resellers are getting more and more cringe-worthy every release with the "100 cLiP" and "tOdAy WaS a MoViE" tweets. Greed and clout-chasing are ruining this hobby.
I think we're already starting to see it. Dicks, Hibbetts, Snipes used to be good for manual users, but they are now supported by bots. There was a lot of Zyon stock, but it was tough to cart bc a good amount were taken by bots.

Back
Top Bottom