Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Nothing better than sleeping in on a Saturday and waking up to a W.
DCFB7426-6886-4419-88BB-2DC0D80F5E0F.jpeg

I don’t see draw status in my app anymore. I haven’t checked my wife’s and daughter’s phone/accounts yet, but I assume that’s a very surprising 0/3 for size 10.5 as there are no CC charges.

Hit on ADC , didn’t really care if I took the L but a W sure feels good !!! Less gooo!!!

View attachment 2612849

My guy, you didn't block out the order number at all though :lol:

and this is why Zyons only gonna go up..eh? (it will dip a little with on hand) :emoji_thinking:

yeezymafia_82175782_962365650881597_4580219608999623472_n.jpg

August and November pair looks promising. November pair would've been way better if the midsole was the same color was the upper though.

Been trying since 6am but found a size 11.5 for 320$ so jumped on it. paid little over 60$ retail so feel good about it. Might double up if I see prices drop to 280$

I haven’t been able to buy any release items from Adidas since they started the app. And Yeezy supply is a joke now.. wow! I actually got through about an hour and a half in, only to get thrown back into splash. Let me add to cart, add name/address, then froze before it went to payment. Finally refreshed after about 10 mins, and it emptied the cart and said session expired. Wouldn’t even let me add to cart again, even though there were quite a few sizes. Trash. If this is the future for Yeezys, I’m done. Can’t waste hours watching sites sell out helplessly, and damn sure not paying the resale prices. Also entered about 20 raffles, and nothing. These sites really don’t care anymore.. let the bots eat em all as long as they get their money. Trash!

I haven’t been able to buy any release items from Adidas since they started the app. And Yeezy supply is a joke now.. wow! I actually got through about an hour and a half in, only to get thrown back into splash. Let me add to cart, add name/address, then froze before it went to payment. Finally refreshed after about 10 mins, and it emptied the cart and said session expired. Wouldn’t even let me add to cart again, even though there were quite a few sizes. Trash. If this is the future for Yeezys, I’m done. Can’t waste hours watching sites sell out helplessly, and damn sure not paying the resale prices. Also entered about 20 raffles, and nothing. These sites really don’t care anymore.. let the bots eat em all as long as they get their money. Trash!

We live in a society ...

I did score a 12 from ADC. But......last time I scored from them they cancelled my order so I will celebrate when I see the shipping email.

Likewise...it’s crazy i won more when it was in store pick up ... but I ain’t won **** since COVID-19...but it is what it is tho 🤷🏾‍♂️

Today’s L really stings bad for some reason. Feeling helpless against these bots man. How will I be able to get shoes now? Can’t count on being able to obtain anything good for retail. **** is honestly depressing man :smh:. Sorry I’m just pissed and upset. Whole day is sour now. ADC smooth left me in the dust. Never got through YS on multiple pages, footsites might as well not even existed, they were so useless. F#@%!

Last edited:
53A41C1A-49ED-467D-9F8F-D53A18424863.jpeg

How tf am I supposed to keep earning points to keep “Icon” status, if I can’t win an Adidas raffle or get thru splash to save my life??? Sh*t makes no sense

We are both on Icon status but it seems because you've spent more, you need keep spending more to keep your status

Screenshot_20200718-221745.jpg

Sorry if posted already
adidas Yeezy 700 V3 “Srphym”
adidas Yeezy 700 V3 “Srphym”
Release Date: Fall 2020
Price: TBD

1595108798044.jpeg

This one stings because all the rumors of stock being high plus this colorway to me is one of the best in the last few releases.

Im seriously debating if I should bite the cost and pay resell for this now or wait.

This one stings because all the rumors of stock being high plus this colorway to me is one of the best in the last few releases.

Im seriously debating if I should bite the cost and pay resell for this now or wait.
I've been seeing for 300. Which is just like 50 more than retail. Thinking about copping. Think it's a god idea?

Damn. Daughter hit on End as well.

I now have 4 pairs of zyons.

mad, locked out of stupid ys and go hard for these and get overkill...

Back
Top Bottom