Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Damn adidas wasn’t playing with this shipping at all. These aren’t exactly what I wanted them to be but I’m still going to keep them.

C9D5D531-FE66-4D29-BBEF-DC74107F8333.jpeg
These pics actually got me more excited for my pair, thanks! I’m a sucker for anything blue/grey and my only question was whether the stripe was going to throw it off too much, but I’m liking what I see in these pics.

Oh i see. As usual some fundamentalist potential lunatic got some sand in their vajayjay because K named his shoes after an angel.

ok.

I see. I mean the Yechil I thought was named after "Ye Chill".. as in "Hey Kanye, chill out with these colorways".

There’s going to be a lot of “these are dope, they fit really snug or really true to size and hopefully will break in well.” Go back to the V3 pages for reference. I own alvahs and wear them frequently do The legwork.

Not super feeling the Azareth... Feels good not to feel pressed on a hyped release. I will try but no biggie.

From pics, kinda looks like a kids shoe to me. Not something I would wear... guess I am truly an earth tone based guy.

wait wait - confirmed app - are we going back to having to pick the right picture in like .5 seconds to win?

Back
Top Bottom