Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I'm debating on selling my Breds (size 10) that I've been worn 3 times. 9+/10. What would be a reasonable price to sell at? StockX for size 10 has been around $790 as of late for DS (I assume). Used on Goat is $550-$700. I would say my used pair would be the best shape out of the used size 10 shoes I see listed. Goat has new size 10 for $820.

Check stockx goat for ds price. Then decide how much you wanna spend

I quoted a previous post of mine. I’m debating on selling or trading my used pair and trying to figure out what the true going rate is. To me, these are simply “asking” prices so I don’t know what people are actually paying for a used pair.

I quoted a previous post of mine. I’m debating on selling or trading my used pair and trying to figure out what the true going rate is. To me, these are simply “asking” prices so I don’t know what people are actually paying for a used pair.

Check GOAT for offer prices on a used pair in your size and subtract maybe 5% from the highest price? The info is all there. It's up to you to make a educated valuation and go from there.

Check GOAT for offer prices on a used pair in your size and subtract maybe 5% from the highest price? The info is all there. It's up to you to make a educated valuation and go from there.
5 percent off GOAT? Goat is super overpriced on the used side, plus by the time you actually get your money after all fees, you're looking at 12-15 percent less than ask. On a related note: It drives me crazy when FB sneaker group dudes try to sell shoes at Goat or Stock X price. Like why would i deal with Mr. Dusty locally, maybe have to spend time meeting up, legit checking, and pay the same price I can cop off the app for?

Thanks! I wasn’t aware of offer prices but was able to see the top offers when available. That will definitely help.

5 percent off GOAT? Goat is super overpriced on the used side, plus by the time you actually get your money after all fees, you're looking at 12-15 percent less than ask. On a related note: It drives me crazy when FB sneaker group dudes try to sell shoes at Goat or Stock X price. Like why would i deal with Mr. Dusty locally, maybe have to spend time meeting up, legit checking, and pay the same price I can cop off the app for?

You okay over there?

with this price dip on the belugas Im about to pull the trigger.... So what is the size consensus on them I'm 9.5 on all my v2s

with this price dip on the belugas Im about to pull the trigger.... So what is the size consensus on them I'm 9.5 on all my v2s
they're a v2, get a 9.5.. ive owned every v2 at some point in time and they all fit the same to me. some stiffer than others but ive had no problems wearing the same size across every colorway

Back
Top Bottom