Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I thought I was the only one to feel this way. Then again I’m the only person on here that doesn’t like Static 700s.
Nonono we just went through this. Static 700s are Ok at best

Gonna disagree with you on the Onyx pair though. I'm not really a fan of the 380 in general but that midsole kinda fye

Y’all start this tired *** 700 static debate before very release....if it was facts you wouldn’t have to repeat it over and over

if yeezy brand released a 700 v2 in at least 1 similar tone there wouldn’t be so much hype . (Ie: v1 salt or analog).

It’s wild how the QNTM QNTM market has completely fallen off the table.

Joint are going for like $60-$75 above retail now. Not even like the market is flooded; people just didn’t want them anymore once they became obtainable.

Wild.

It’s wild how the QNTM QNTM market has completely fallen off the table.

Joint are going for like $60-$75 above retail now. Not even like the market is flooded; people just didn’t want them anymore once they became obtainable.
Get em while the gettins good lol
I agree and yes it's wild, just chiming in to mention how the horrible QC is what's keeping me personally from buying. The way Adidas (mis)handled the release over and over again certainly hasn't helped, but the amount of flaws in the pairs that did go out completely turned me off to them. I'm sure I'm the minority and most people don't care/aren't as aware of these issues as I am, but it's definitely a factor.

Made my rounds today....idk where them 500k carbon stock going but not in my stores smh. Hope my raffles come through at least with my wife’s size.

Made my rounds today....idk where them 500k carbon stock going but not in my stores smh. Hope my raffles come through at least with my wife’s size.
exactly, there is stock in the stores but they dont have hundreds of pairs laying around.

Honestly it’s kinda funny that no one complained about the Paper thin toe box on QNTM’s in comparison to bariums. That’s my main issue when it comes to quantum’s. If the misalignment thing is the problem I’d take that issue on the next 750 restock if it stops the complainers and gives me better chances.

Finally......
A82B6AF2-4A81-4C30-AE92-7BD81C95418B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom