Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
B58919DB-59E1-418C-A266-BD9DD93898DC.jpeg

Really clean CW

Hope someone can help me out here.... Sister was recently diagnosed w cancer and she's been asking for white yeezys forever but I've failed hitting on retail so far. Just going to pull the trigger resale at this point but does anyone know how Women's size 7 UB compares to men's yeezys? Or what men's shoe fits similar that we could maybe order to test fit? Thanks anyone who knows
You would be buying her a men's 5.5. I've personally never walked around in 350v2's & Fit like my ub's which are tts. Women's sneakers have been a bit more narrow in my experience, but I wouldn't size up or down, just break them in. I'm a wide foot btw.

I wish your sister well, man.

You would be buying her a men's 5.5. I've personally never walked around in 350v2's & Fit like my ub's which are tts. Women's sneakers have been a bit more narrow in my experience, but I wouldn't size up or down, just break them in. I'm a wide foot btw.

I wish your sister well, man.
Appreciate it. She's starting chemo soon...another biopsy today. We'll try to get hands on a 5.5 men's shoe then. Thank you

Who wants to wear shoes without insoles? Adidas should just size their **** right to begin with.

Oh I 100% agree with you here but if you can’t return them, it’s a better option if you want to keep the shoes. I suppose you could resell them as preowned but probably at significantly less than what you paid, given Yeezy 380 resale isn’t great.

When I tried them on, tts felt perfect (11.5)

Walking around, my toes were finished. Might be the slope of the heel that contributed to that.

My vote: half size up

Spot on. TTS felt good at first, but after walking around you’ll quickly realize your toes hitting the toebox. Definitely go half up to be safe.

I have a sz9 barium that I want to get rid of. Gonna take a loss on them :frown: unfortunately

what they going for? $300 shipped?

:nerd:

surprised we don't talk about 500 sizing - the ogs (supermoon, beige, ub) fit great and tts - then they changed the mold - my soft vision 500s are wayyyyyyy smaller than the others I have and they are the same size.

surprised we don't talk about 500 sizing - the ogs (supermoon, beige, ub) fit great and tts - then they changed the mold - my soft vision 500s are wayyyyyyy smaller than the others I have and they are the same size.

Wow, they changed the tooling? Do you have a comparison pic?

Wow, they changed the tooling? Do you have a comparison pic?
I can take one - my blushes are no lie wayyyyy bigger than my soft vision. Its like they switch factories/molds fro the model after the salt color way. I assume these new 500 ub will be the same. real talk the quality isn't as good either. blush feels bespoke and premium - soft vision feels cheap.

Back
Top Bottom