Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The amount of people I see copping and copping multiples already, with more stores to release and YS/ADC probably have most of the stock... There might actually be 500k pairs of these

If u got that no . U must've been refreshing like crazy before the drop . happened to me on Mocha from for JD n FNL
Thanks, I haven't refreshed like crazy on this particular one, but I did for a release months ago, I think maybe the Flint 13s. That was months ago though, so not sure why I still get it...

Just received email confirmation from FNL. FNL is weird though because I was able to get through on the mobile app quick with the WIFI turned off and just noticed that I was still sitting in que on my laptop. Anyhow, hope everyone that's going after a pair get them and have a dope holiday season!

Access Denied On JD And FNL Now :lol:

Received An Order Confirmation On My Gals Size 7 But Still Nothing On My Size 10 Order From JD. Not A Good Sign From What I Saw At The Mocha 1 Release :smh:

My go-to Hibbett was cooked from the start. Hit on Finish Line and JD sports. JD sports actually let me back on a couple more times to get more pairs. Almost too good to be true...

Why cant every release be like this? I'm seeing people that genuinely want these eating. That makes me happy.

Seems like JD is the best chance so keep trying on there and on your phone, not sure how anyone is getting through on Dicks

Back
Top Bottom