• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
true , i think they're controlling somehow the number of transactions per entry

i was able to use one access and make a couple of orders for mochas, but they only sent confirmation for one
I’m just happy to have landed one retail pair at this point. Still have YS and Adidas raffle for the potential double-up.

true , i think they're controlling somehow the number of transactions per entry

i was able to use one access and make a couple of orders for mochas, but they only sent confirmation for one
JD cancelled my very first order this morning around 7:15am. Got through on Finishline on the same IP, used my wife's account and got confirmation. Tried again at Finishline on a different IP with a different payment method and my email again and got cancelled. Very strange.

This also happened to me with the Mochas, different IPs and payment methods, first order with my email was cancelled, but the 2nd order using my wife's went through.

Just got through on Finishline. These seemed a little too easy once I switched to the app, but we'll see if it ships. My pair from the OG release is pretty beat. Guess I'll throw up comparison pics if the ones from finishline actually touch down

27134447-4F59-462C-AFA5-D3B114DD811C.png

If you didn't hit, just wait a week, these are about to TANK further on GOAT and Stock X.

I'm seeing every reselling little Brad and Timmy copping 9 pairs manually on Roszko stream. Nobody copping to wear. Everybody copping to sell. And they ain't even put out YS or ADC raffle yet. It's about to be a bred flood :D

If you didn't hit, just wait a week, these are about to TANK further on GOAT and Stock X.

I'm seeing every reselling little Brad and Timmy copping 9 pairs manually on Roszko stream. Nobody copping to wear. Everybody copping to sell. And they ain't even put out YS or ADC raffle yet. It's about to be a bred flood :D

Hope you're right, just want one pair man.

Just got through on Finishline. These seemed a little too easy once I switched to the app, but we'll see if it ships. My pair from the OG release is pretty beat. Guess I'll throw up comparison pics if the ones from finishline actually touch down

Same here...Just have to wait and see if the order confirmation comes through...

**** Roszko, he's so corny copping every brick and Yeezy and tries to flip them a week later

Remember its the internet so everyone is a hero and willing to talk big because there's no consequences

it’s all love here on NT baby.
some folk just like to spar sometimes. lol.

ain’t no thang.

people just really head over heels for the 350. I ain’t a fan of any of em tbh.

700v2 and 500 my choices if any.

I'm sure many individuals who copped or are slobbering over these are more so the selling purpose as the resell value skyrocketed on the OG pair.

Back
Top Bottom