Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Negative. Bots didn't get Kith. They put h cap which threw even manual users off.

Happy for everybody who ate today. Tough drop. Secured a couple. Hoping to get one more off ADC.

I mean, yeah, it is tough, ya know, when you cop a couple and others like myself can't cop one.

I actually got thru on YS but the product oage wanted to glitch out and not show anything smh

Going to sell a few pairs of yeezys today while people are revenge copping.

Definitely getting rid of my utility black today. Don't think they're for me.

StockX and Goat prices going up

Give it a week. Every amateur reseller got 5 pairs of these off footsites this morning. Kids who never able to cook any heat got multiples and will be tripping over each other to resell. That price nosediving 100+ dollars next week

This has been the most frustrating three months of buying sneakers I think I’ve ever had.
0 for a million on raffles. Haven’t sniffed a YS order page in probably a year. FLX is a joke despite six figures in points. ADC raffle is a crap shoot even with Icon status.

There’s probably more money in mass purchases, but the first one of the resellers who creates a commercially-approachable subscription service for using bots to cop small orders (1-3 pairs) will become a millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom