Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
How long does it usually take for YM to get preorder info out to their buyers? I jumped on the $100 one this past week but I haven’t gotten any email if they hit for me or not...Going to guess they didn’t hit for me...

I actually think these won’t go down much at all, if any. The demand is insane. People who aren’t “sneaker enthusiasts” are also buying a pair.

The 3 year wait and the dope colorway made this a very tough drop, despite the rumoured large stock numbers.

I actually think these won’t go down much at all, if any. The demand is insane. People who aren’t “sneaker enthusiasts” are also buying a pair.

The 3 year wait and the dope colorway made this a very tough drop, despite the rumoured large stock numbers.

Hm, the general vibe of this thread is that plenty of people hit - and multiples at that (sorry to those who took Ls :emoji_sob: ). The value of these are going to drop for sure. It might only look like it's going slightly up right now because of the people who has FOMO after today's drop.

Hm, the general vibe of this thread is that plenty of people hit - and multiples at that (sorry to those who took Ls :emoji_sob: ). The value of these are going to drop for sure. It might only look like it's going slightly up right now because of the people who has FOMO after today's drop.

It might seem like a lot of people hit, especially in this thread and that’s a really good thing, but I think that this colorway will be the exception to the usual norm of prices going down by much, if any.

Let’s revisit this in a week or two. I’d be more than happy to be proven wrong.

How long does it usually take for YM to get preorder info out to their buyers? I jumped on the $100 one this past week but I haven’t gotten any email if they hit for me or not...Going to guess they didn’t hit for me...

If you got a pair you’d already know b/c you’d have email confirmations from retailers @ the email address you used on the YM form.

Still haven’t worn my cinders

almost want to move em since I finally have these

After over 10 Ls 2day my side boo came thru in the clutch and she was mad she won🤣😂🤣

81722F45-91FF-4E66-97FA-CF5DDBD5FFC7.jpeg

Size 10 doe???

1n0db2.jpg

Not srs 😂

FNL shipped and JD finally shipped.

Got nervous as everybody was getting shipping early in the day. Thought they might cancel one because JD and FNL basically the same company. But they both came through

Got nervous as everybody was getting shipping early in the day. Thought they might cancel one because JD and FNL basically the same company. But they both came through
Just got my JD shipping confirmation as well.

Yeah, I can certainly understand why you'd get nervous having multiple pairs ordered and all. I was nervous all day, too. Turns out for nothing as I didn't get one pair.

Y’all got me worried about JD, I didn’t get my shipping confirmation yet. Adidas did some bull and I didn’t get them. Lmao.

Edit: NVM I’m good.

Back
Top Bottom