Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Think I might switch out all my infinity laces...feel like putting a knot on the shoe adds more dimension. Def gonna leave peppers stock though.

my friends pair of ub 500s got cancelled off the adidas app draw after they were a confirmed order then delayed,

hope my breds are fine as they delayed now as well, hopefully just the crazy holiday shipping/covid situation |l

Think I might switch out all my infinity laces...feel like putting a knot on the shoe adds more dimension. Def gonna leave peppers stock though.
I agree completely. The 380 and 350 are already minimal as it is, the regular laces gives it dimension and makes it look more like a shoe. The infinity laces are not a good look to me, at all.

my friends pair of ub 500s got cancelled off the adidas app draw after they were a confirmed order then delayed,

hope my breds are fine as they delayed now as well, hopefully just the crazy holiday shipping/covid situation |l
My 500s were delayed too and shipped, so you’ll probably be okay.

2/3

FNL and Euro pair

IMG_0961.JPG

USPS taking their time with the JD pair. Apparently it's quicker to have kicks shipped from Europe to Pittsburgh than from the JD fulfillment center in Indianapolis to Pittsburgh :nerd:

Just hit on the SNS reraffle for the Onyx 380s but the transaction got sniped by Capital 1... guess the universe really doesn't want me to have these.

Just hit on the SNS reraffle for the Onyx 380s but the transaction got sniped by Capital 1... guess the universe really doesn't want me to have these.

That's why I use PayPal for all things overseas. Same thing happened to me awhile ago with my first win ever from SNS.

I got two pairs of UB 500s, 12 and 11.5, both are pretty small. But the 11.5 isn't really that much smaller than the 12. Very weird sizing.

ADC ships smartpost now?

my breds still haven’t shipped although I got enail
But it takes me to USPS website

Man, FNL shipped my 350s over the weekend via USPS. Tracking shows In Transit-Running Late. I'm sure they used the cheapest shipping method possible so I'll probably have them by the weekend if USPS feels like it.

My JD order is out for delivery today. My girl got hers from them as wells, ironically hers left JD a day before mine and for the past two days, the tracking just shows “in transit arriving late.”

I cringed as soon as I saw they shipped USPS. Won't be ordering anything else from FNL/JD for the rest of the holiday season knowing they use USPS.

So the 400 are real?
Wow.
Wow.

If those 400s are real ima need everybody in here to keep that same energy when they drop.

Don't wanna see no "these are starting to grow on me" posts when Travis Scott or [insert instagram/Disney star here] take some pics in them.

Gon need it to be as quiet on here and the rest of the internet as a Non-reflective 380 release :lol:

If those 400s are real ima need everybody in here to keep that same energy when they drop.

Don't wanna see no "these are starting to grow on me" posts when Travis Scott or [insert instagram/Disney star here] take some pics in them.

Gon need it to be as quiet on here and the rest of the internet as a Non-reflective 380 release :lol:

Them ****s is blimps. If I was gonna wear blimps, I'd much rather rock these:
banned_good_t_1024x768_crop_bottom.jpg

ADC ships smartpost now?

my breds still haven’t shipped although I got enail
But it takes me to USPS website

Fedex dropped mine off. Another order(shoes) I made an hour after the bred release took me to pitney bowes (USPS)

Not sure wtf adidas does with production. Should have blown out the 350 bred, since it’s really the best CW by far. They’ve had all these other dogs sit.

Back
Top Bottom