Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That's awesome. Hopefully I and the others get an update on our Bred 350s soon. What state are you located if you don't mind me asking?

WA state . Never owned a pair of 500s until now . Straight to the toe !

16F34EFD-9816-4949-9C44-91399DC2BE04.jpeg

ADC with the “please steal me sticker” smh

image.jpg

Give yourself some credit-these are solid fits, fam!

Sidenote, I hope we get a TD/PB/MR/OT retro soon-I think V1 retros are looooong overdue.

appreciate it. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I like my shoes to be the most noticeable thing about what I’m wearing but I don’t even really like them to stand out too crazy. For the most part my whole vibe is “if you know you know”:lol: If that makes any sense. I’m also 6’4” 250lbs so a lot of stuff isn’t made for people built like me so I don’t venture much outside of basics. Even clothes from like supreme is one bad trip through the washer away from being unwearable.

I’m all for V1s restocking. The used market had been look great all year, especially if you find a decent pair that you can get restored (restored both the TDs and PB’s). Moon rocks are next on the list.

that said, this is what my Yeezy collection has boiled down too in 2020 excluding a few doubles. Id be okay if I never copped another pair again.
2B1F9BC2-1ABC-4370-85D9-A3ED6E347149.jpeg

So I got some peppers from StockX. How do these look? The wavy looking texture on the midsole and the crusty looking texture that you see through the outsole look like water damage.

I went on a bunch of sites and I'm seeing that all the peppers look like this. My pair smells really bad. I can't tell if it's mold, or it's the smell of the house of the previous owner (I don't want to be offensive).
issue-1.jpeg
issue-4.jpeg

So I got some peppers from StockX. How do these look? The wavy looking texture on the midsole and the crusty looking texture that you see through the outsole look like water damage.

I went on a bunch of sites and I'm seeing that all the peppers look like this. My pair smells really bad. I can't tell if it's mold, or it's the smell of the house of the previous owner (I don't want to be offensive).
issue-1.jpeg
issue-4.jpeg

All my 380's have that midsole pattern and outsole, so thats normal. The smell idk about

issue-1.jpeg
issue-4.jpeg
Refund. Dirty smelly fkr.

issue-1.jpeg
issue-4.jpeg
The shoes themselves look 100% good, the bubbles on the outsole are normal. The wavy texture is on all the 380 except the mist, onyx, Hylte, calcite and blue oats. As someone else stated the smell is not normal. I would take them out of the house and see if the smell is still there. If you like the shoe and the smell is still there after that then I would send them back and get you money back then rebuy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom