• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1611205885175.jpeg

1611205896402.jpeg
Damn not even the BSKTBAL’s, but respect for pulling em out

Just realized the Suns are pretty limited only like 5 US shops have made announcements about them

Does anyone know if I have a pair of 350s should I get the same size in the 700s? Thank you. Trying to help my best friend out

my girl wears a sz 8.5 in woman need help on what sz to get her in men yeezy wanna get her a few pairs . any help i would be thankful for .

my girl wears a sz 8.5 in woman need help on what sz to get her in men yeezy wanna get her a few pairs . any help i would be thankful for .
7.5 in mens, not size 7 like the other person was saying. Take the women’s size and subtract 1 to get the men’s size (for Adidas).

7.5 in mens, not size 7 like the other person was saying. Take the women’s size and subtract 1 to get the men’s size (for Adidas).

WOW JUST LOOKED IT UP
ALWAYS THOUGHT US SNEAKERS JORDAN NIKE ADIDAS ETC WAS PRETTY INTERCHANGABLE WITH THE SIZE CONVERSION

MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I have a pair of 350s should I get the same size in the 700s? Thank you. Trying to help my best friend out
I feel 700s run a bit tighter due to materials so Id go true to size or half size up on the 350s and half to full size up for the 700s depending on how much room you want

7 men is equivalent to an 8.5 in women, so for a bit more room you can get a 7.5. See how that size fits on her then buy more accordingly

So they reduce the price down to $240 on the 700? That's what they should be priced to begin with anyway. I feel robbed.

How we lookin’ w the 700 Suns, yall anticipatin’ an easy cop or quantity is limited? I only did the confirmed raffle and feels like i goofed.
Might be an easy cop im been hitting on all the releases for over a year with the app but i still think some might have a hard time . They lower the price and alot of people are now changing their minds now want these .

WOW JUST LOOKED IT UP
ALWAYS THOUGHT US SNEAKERS JORDAN NIME ADIDAS ETC WAS PRETTY INTERCHANGABLE WITH THE SIZE CONVERSION

MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED
Companies use different conversions.
7 men is equivalent to an 8.5 in women, so for a bit more room you can get a 7.5. See how that size fits on her then buy more accordingly

That is incorrect. Adidas is only one size different between men and women sizing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom