Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I remember back in the day Teddy had one of the biggest boost/yeezy collections around - who are you following on YT or IG now that's got the best collection?

Wow, haven’t heard of that guy in years-what the hell happened to him?

Is he BoostGod of the Adidas Outlets nowadays?

He's anti-adidas now, after they sued him for copyright infringement on his "boost god" branding. So then he made a bunch of thinly veiled designs, tried getting traction with Nike, got some pairs from the John Geiger dude (who is supposedly a design thief). He had a "club" you could join for a while, to release his personal brands via t-shirts and hoodies etc. Not sure if he's still doing that stuff or not anymore

He's anti-adidas now, after they sued him for copyright infringement on his "boost god" branding. So then he made a bunch of thinly veiled designs, tried getting traction with Nike, got some pairs from the John Geiger dude (who is supposedly a design thief). He had a "club" you could join for a while, to release his personal brands via t-shirts and hoodies etc. Not sure if he's still doing that stuff or not anymore

I remember he used to smoke a lot of weed in his vids-I don’t have an issue with that but I could see why a brand like Adidas might and probably wouldn’t want him to use “Boost” in his brand... Also, not that a person’s looks/physical image should matter that much, but it probably didn’t help that he always looked like he hadn’t showered in weeks.

I remember he used to smoke a lot of weed in his vids-I don’t have an issue with that but I could see why a brand like Adidas might and probably wouldn’t want him to use “Boost” in his brand... Also, not that a person’s looks/physical image should matter that much, but it probably didn’t help that he always looked like he hadn’t showered in weeks.

Yea probably played a role in it. He was also a tattoo artist here in CO, and I wasn't all that impressed with his work. Then he moved to Vegas I think, and began road biking.

Teddy aka boostgod. Oh man, those were the days lol. Never bought any of his merch since I found it kinda cringy. I remember Adidas released one of those videos where it showed clips of "normal" people who first discovered boost (sorry, can't find the link) and I was surprised he wasn't on there considering he had a whole collection just dedicated to boost/yeezys.

Teddy aka boostgod. Oh man, those were the days lol. Never bought any of his merch since I found it kinda cringy. I remember Adidas released one of those videos where it showed clips of "normal" people who first discovered boost (sorry, can't find the link) and I was surprised he wasn't on there considering he had a whole collection just dedicated to boost/yeezys.

LOL I remember that video! I guess they didn’t consider him “normal” :lol:

there's a cw of the 700 v2 thats very similar to the static 700 v2s coming out next month - cream i think the cw is called

Yeah I saw. Honestly I liked the mockup more than the leaked pic of the actual product :lol:
Hopefully it's was just a terrible angle and lighting :rofl:

Dude probably got super butthurt after that and parted out the collection soon after.

haha honestly it was a smart move if he did, the value of the collection he had has definitely tanked (now vs what it was worth back then). I remember he had a pair of 4Ds when they were going for thousands

Delivery today....ignore the lounge pants.

I love em. Went .5 up from my Yeezy size/full up from my Nike size and they fit like a charm. I had bought my Nike size in the Slates when they dropped and they crushed my toes so I returned them.
What size did you get b lol. Like what size do you wear in AF1s and then what size you get these in.

I love 500s. All of them. Love the look. Feels futuristic. Like kicks I'd see in space, on the moon, on mars. Very comfortable to me too. Way more than ****ty overrated 350s and overrated boost lol. Wore the salts all over Disney world. Wore soft visions all over the zoo the other day. Was great, no probs.

Just got the slate highs the other day. I'm hype. They're dope af.

adidas-yeezy-quantum-flaora-flame-orange-release-date1.jpg

adidas-yeezy-quantum-flaora-flame-orange-release-date2.jpg

adidas-yeezy-quantum-flaora-flame-orange-release-date3.jpg

pics from Houseofheat

I been done with yeezys for a bit, sold off my 500s since I didn't like the fit - even my half-size up Breds were so tight I had to let them go. Contrary to what people were saying a few pages ago though I do like the Quantum model. Idk if I need another pair but damn if I don't think these are pretty

Back
Top Bottom