Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
5D09178D-641E-4084-9C4E-971CCFC4D328.jpeg

Bariums, not at a strip club or bowling alley, just the movies :lol:

Wore mine this morning for the first time in awhile. While the QNTM’s are more versatile, these are still great in their own right.

For those with basketballs in hand, have they fixed the tongue issue? The most annoying thing about Bariums to me is that the top lace (even when laced facing downwards through the top eyelet) rides so close to the top of the top of the tongue, if not over top of it.

I know the achilles portion on bballs is different, and people have commented on more padding inside. Does this make them significantly more snug? Are there any other structural/comfort differences?

I’m not sure if it’s “fixed”, but the Barium’s tongue seem to sit the lowest IMO out of all the color ways. I have those inverted, but the other ones I’m fine to lace normal.

The extra padding keeps my feet from sliding forward as much, but doesn’t make it any more snug/tight. Same size for all models...One thing to note on the BSKTBL vs lifestyle for me is that they require a little more effort to get my foot in, but the stretch of the collar makes it happen.

For those with basketballs in hand, have they fixed the tongue issue? The most annoying thing about Bariums to me is that the top lace (even when laced facing downwards through the top eyelet) rides so close to the top of the top of the tongue, if not over top of it.

I know the achilles portion on bballs is different, and people have commented on more padding inside. Does this make them significantly more snug? Are there any other structural/comfort differences?
Tongue length on BSKTBL is longer. I hate the tongue length on Bariums for same reason you said. Never saw anyone else mention it so assumed it was just my pair.

To me the BSKTBL fits great. For me the Bariums were roomy internally but fine length wise. These fit like you anticipated the others would've imo.

Tried them on? How's sizing?
Yeah even took a quick walk to a neighbors in them. I got my 350 V2 size, so I went .5 up from my TTS , I don’t like tight shoes like toe room and I have narrow feet. I didn’t wear socks and I’m sure with a nice pair of socks they’ll fit perfect.

does anyone have info on what date the slides dropping this month? Going on vaca at the end of month and would love to scoop a pair

Size 9 QNTM (0.5 down from my usual 350V2 size) vs my size 9.5 Kobe 6 and 9s. Look how big the quantum’s look even length-wise compared to the kobes that are half size bigger! I wouldn’t recommend going half up unless your foot is on the wider side or want more room in your shoe. Then again they’re a basketball shoe so you want that lock down..

A7F2E468-74FB-455E-AAC6-68D4CB0F7B7B.jpeg
F4E25571-C107-4767-8516-F9D73B05285B.jpeg
E4C16F05-8971-473C-9DC4-CE2B202068BA.jpeg
9201DF63-87C1-45DD-BF8D-A0343500C81F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom