Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So registration opens 30min before drop for the foams on confirmed??

Luckily I hit on the SNS raffle yesterday so I’m taking it easy today. As for the Foam Runners I don’t mind that it’s on Confirmed. I’ve managed to hit a couple times on there with just one account entering it. I think it’s more fair that Nike’s system, I’ve literally been using SNKRS since DAY ONE when it came out and I’ve never gotten a win with their drawing system.

Was on the fence about these but boy am I glad I copped. They look so much better in person :wow:. Real clean colorway:nthat:.

9A9EBB74-10F0-48A6-AFF1-DA94EFB6AAA1.jpeg

they are tts fam

Thanks. Yeah, I went with size 12 for each of the new colors so far.

this man said two pairs each colorway... now, once you figure out what size you like more please oop me your leftovers :wink:

I was looking at my slides and the 1 pair of Crocs I own and they are all size 12 so I stuck with that to start. I also go 12 in 350's. All other Yeezy are 12.5-13, though.

What's very confusing is GOAT has half sizes showing with purchase history, so I put in bids but I think they are goofing up. We'll see. Just glad I'm good on at least one set.

Tomorrow should be interesting.

I knew what to expect, but at least i was on the clock for this release.

Hoping on a confirmed W so i can break even on the END pair.

Never made it in YS. Seems like a slow sellout so stock seems plentiful. Hope I hit on Confirmed. If not gonna finally pull the trigger on the bsktbl

Does anyone know how END been getting away with their pricing for years? It would seem like Nike or Adidas would speak up to them about it...

is it long in the toe?

Wish I could tell you, only wore my safflowers 3 times. I like my shoes more fitted.

After the break in period, they fit perfect.

Wouldn't be able to get my foot in the 9.5 or 10.

I highly recommend at least 1/2 size up from your 350 v2 size. Hoping somebody else chimes in.

Does anyone know how END been getting away with their pricing for years? It would seem like Nike or Adidas would speak up to them about it...

Via chat, they told me they discuss with the brands what price point to set them. They reiterated that it is an agreement between their buying department and the brand.

I specifically asked if the popularity of the item was a factor... The chat rep went on to disclose that the popularity of the item "can have an effect on how the brand wants to price them..." .

Lastly, they shared that they do not follow currency conversion rates because they fluctuate throughout the day.

Shout out to HFX... lolol.

Back
Top Bottom