Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Missed out on the Enflames, no surprise. 3 accounts, all misses. On a shoe basically no one wanted. Unreal. Sucks having big feet and these produce something like 10 size 14s every release.
Me too bro 3 accounts for size 11 and nothing smh. Didn’t even want these that bad and no hype and still didn’t get them smh. Scares me for the yeezys I really want coming up.

I think people just go crazy for the bright colors , I bet the taupe 500 that come next month will be easier to cop

Checked my phone a few hours ago!! Got the W

BF43A896-4308-43A2-B5C8-25689CF60036.png

How do the OG 700 "Wave Runners" fit in comparison to other 700s?

I have the v2 Creams. 13 (my normal size in most shoes) was big w heel slippage, so I sized down to 12.5.

^ V2 Creams seem to run bigger than Waves fresh out the box, IMO. I have/had size 11s in both and the Waves def seemed more snug. I’d say stay TTS.

Also remember the Waves are dropping again soon, so you’ll have a shot at paying MSRP.

Finally got my foam runners fitting nicely. My TTS had a slight heel slip with/without socks. Tried the dryer method for crocs, and now they fit ALOT better. Not snug, but not loose.

What’s the trick to winning adidas raffles? I can win a few SNKRS which are imposing or some but seriously. I can’t get anything from this long adidas draws.

Found my favorite shirt after a couple of months being lost in apartment. Gotta be my favorite piece of Ye merch from any era. No bootleg. No fufu Hot Topic reproduction. 2013 tour original. Biggest regret is I didn't buy 5 of these on that day to wear for life.
Was easier then in the pre-Stock X days of people buying all the merch to resell. When I pull out the Alarm Clocks this the first time it gotta be with this shirt (after the lint brush of course)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.11.24 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.11.24 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 473
Found my favorite shirt after a couple of months being lost in apartment. Gotta be my favorite piece of Ye merch from any era. No bootleg. No fufu Hot Topic reproduction. 2013 tour original. Biggest regret is I didn't buy 5 of these on that day to wear for life.
Was easier then in the pre-Stock X days of people buying all the merch to resell. When I pull out the Alarm Clocks this the first time it gotta be with this shirt (after the lint brush of course)
I wish there weren’t so many fakes floating around, I’d like to buy a few shirts from that concert era. I regret not making it to one of the Yeezus concerts where he was on the platform.

It was a sad day when Kanye cancelled the Salt Lake stop of the Yeezus tour. Still haven’t seen him in concert (except for Sunday Service).

Back
Top Bottom