Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I received one of two pairs from ADC today. Received the sand waiting on the navy. I don't get how two pairs get shipped from the same warehouse but go through two different sorting centers. PA warehouse going to Jersey that is how some people are receiving their pairs following day. It all depends on location. I guess the navy pair wont arrive until Wed since tomorrow is a holiday. And of course I listened to the stupid message to get a size up. These two f'ing pairs are going to be a size to large for my wife. I guess I can try and resell them to get her size or try and find a size swap.

UPS or FedEx? I have another shoe that UPS says they are scheduled to deliver by today but idk if it'll happen, it's Surepost.

Edit: post office actually made the delivery, when they usually don't deliver on a Sunday

Last edited:
UPS or FedEx? I have another shoe that UPS says they are scheduled to deliver by today but idk if it'll happen, it's Surepost.

Fedex delivered one pair. Still waiting on 2nd pair movement also with Fedex. Last few items I have ordered has been delivered through Fedex with ADC.

woah really

gotta get me apair then, thanks

They really are supremely comfortable. Don't know about the weird insole thing, but I can confirm the comfort is amazing with them in. So, to sum it up, they're apparently comfortable with or without the insole.

Last edited:
The pudding pops lol
80C46262-D530-4341-BFC1-E9B76C679DF2.jpeg

9FB554EC-8AF8-4734-8FE7-20C2095F4D1E.jpeg

watched reviews of these before I got home to see my pair and I’m convinced people don’t know their colors. Most people said black but if you’ve seen a yankee hat these are Navy

well to be frank a lot of yeezy releases have people questioning their ability to tell color apart. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom