• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
How do the 380’s typically fit btw?
I wear a 13 in every shoe I have. All my 350’s are 13 (some fit a tiny bit more snug than others but they all fit fine) Jordan’s are all 13 also. Have seen people say 380’s to size up, but 13.5 is almost impossible. Got a 13 for these.

BF3B64EE-B88C-4710-842E-4BE80553FC1E.jpeg

These aliens actually are selling out faster than the last few drops in 2020 comparatively.
Goes to show that if they come out with a wearable colorway, it will move by itself.
The design isn't all that crazy like the 450's and it's pretty wearable...the socklike silhouette just isn't being embraced much due to the downward trend
and the upward trend of basketball (don't need to pinpoint exact y'all know which) / retro silhouettes.

SNS either had a bunch, or ppl canceling once they realize they’re charging resale. Weird, they usually charge retail or slightly under.

Glad I missed on some of those UK sites last night, US Dollar is weak right now on conversions. Surprisingly, ADC was possible today, usually always take Ls on confirmed. Was able to grab the elusive 11.5..

Just received the navy foam runners. My wife said they seem to run smaller than the sand pair she received yesterday. Does anyone who have both pairs feel a difference in sizing?

Last edited:
Yesterday got an email confirmation from Notre for a pair of Alien blue then earlier at noon they've just cancelled it for no reason stated. 🤡

Hope all ur Alien Blue orders at Notre didn't get canceled.

Just received the navy foam runners. My wife said they seem to run smaller than the sand pair she received yesterday. Does anyone who have both pairs feel a difference in sizing?

Did she say smaller like, oh Sh!!!t they don't fit...? Or hmm... these are lil more snug and need to break in but I'm good?

Tell Me These Idiots Didn't Actually Switch Up The Fit Mid Releases Like This :nerd: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom