• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Shower vibes
3D871378-5BA3-4320-AF61-ED5575B752FD.jpeg

Did you find a fix or anyone else the same thing is happening with me
Nope. A Google search led me to a reddit post and from what I gather they were saying they might of banned the account. Which dont make sense I've never done any weird stuff hell I've never hit on a yeezy drop period.

I've got first release Bones and they snug.

Is unConfirmed app bugging for anyone? I entered but it's not showing as such when I go back in to look at it.

I’m size 9.5 and I entered for a size 11 in these new slides, I’m hoping they’ll fit and not be too big

I’m an 8.5 and my yeezy size is a 9 I went with a 9. Just looking to make a clean trade if I hit on 1 for some sand foam runners

I’m an 8.5 and my yeezy size is a 9 I went with a 9. Just looking to make a clean trade if I hit on 1 for some sand foam runners

If someone offers you a straight trade for their Foam Runners, take that person under the bleachers. I'm rooting for ya......but it ain't happenin'.

Fast ship from ADC. Got Mono on Saturday. Also, if anyone is having trouble with the app, try logging off and in again. Fixed my issue with the last release.
Yeezy Mono.jpg

Last edited:
Just did that and still messed up. Tells me I'm participating but doesn't show that I am.

This app is a pile of ****.

Well that pile of **** gave me more wins than I've ever had from SNKRS. And if you haven't updated the app maybe it's a good time before the raffle ends.

Did more raffles for the damn slides than I did for the 350s last week 😂

Spent half the day entering raffling for the slides yesterday. Wasted more time entering for the Union 4s online and in-person today. And still won't hit unless I get lucky on CONFIRMED for the slides.

Back
Top Bottom