• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
WalMart sells EVERYTHING.
Even Jake Paul was on them for selling his merch but claimed it was knockoff.
He clowned an opponent of his for looking like they bought heir ahit at WalMart and then WalMart tweeted him or @ him talking about they sell heaps of his merch, so what are you trying to say? That’s when he was like 1. Y’all don’t sell my stuff 2. If you do it’s variant so prepare to lawyer up

Sidenote: going a size up on the Foam runners slides is something I’m very interested in. I feel like a good percentage of people buy the wrong size and don’t know what size they actually are. Went ahead and copped a 13(my regular size) to see if they fit OR, if it’s really size up

who buying jp merch

I can't recall 450's having half sizes on the OG's.
Anyway, for those who went TTS for yeezies...did you go half up for the 450's ?

I have 12 & 12.5's of the OGs. Can wear either, the 12.5 is just a little less snug.

I wear a 12 in 350's but can't stand a 12.5 in 350 because they are too loose, would be a disaster after break-in. The 450's have less upper so the slightly bigger shoe just feels more comfortable and the claw keeps you locked in.

Also, I don't care for 450's when they have that wrinkled empty potato sack toebox thing going on, so the more snug but still comfy is my preference.

I have more of a full write-up on page 3858 of this thread. There is some feedback from revan revan on the same page too.

For the Dark Slate, I grabbed a 12 to start with but will grab either 12-12.5 for my additional pairs - whichever costs less.

Questions

y’all keeping these slide in boxes?
Tossing the box honestly. Not like imma ever sell em.

honestly to me these are just errand runners to me and quick runs to like a friends house or family house

y’all socks and slides folks?

Y’all wearing these as house shoes or errand runners?
Explained it earlier.

I actually kept the box for these and it’s the only shoe I have that’s not in the box that I kept the box for.. it’s in my stack of boxes but it’s more of a stash for extra laces and crap that comes with other kicks like hang tags etc

mostly wearing with socks but not exclusively
These don’t leave the house further than mail run / bodega run / smoke shoppe run

I brought them with me to an air bnb getaway and besides around the house the only went outside for the couple hour drive

I must b getting old tho cuz I don’t get the whole “tryna get a fit off” wearing some chanklas

Y’all wearing these as house shoes or errand runners?
Explained it earlier.
lol what? The yeezy "errand runner"

Imagine being a grown man and analyzing some 2 dollar rubber slides to categorize them in the "house shoe" or "errand runner" slot like its really some thinking to be done there....lmao im dead

Yall too much

My pure slides came in from confirmed. When I went to open the box felt extremely light. Turns out nothing was in the box. Tape didn’t look tampered with at all. Can’t hit on confirmed even when I hit on confirmed.

The new Air Yeezys

GiddyLiveKitty-size_restricted.gif

I surprisingly hit on the Magnus Walker Dunks, hopefully I am equally as lucky on the 450s, otherwise I'll let them go to offset that resell price.

May have to regardless because Dark Slates look like a double up for certain. Good luck y'all.

I surprisingly hit on the Magnus Walker Dunks, hopefully I am equally as lucky on the 450s, otherwise I'll let them go to offset that resell price.

May have to regardless because Dark Slates look like a double up for certain. Good luck y'all.
Size?

Wifey hit on the Ishods, pretty stoked. That account hasn't done ish for us ever. I was really high on them when I first found out about them and read the backstory. Now I'm sort of on the fence because of the cracked leather look, I have been displeased with that in the past. Not the biggest on highs either but they are a serious collector's piece imho.

But yada yada.... The slates are an easy duplicato. So so nice bro.

Last edited:
My pure slides came in from confirmed. When I went to open the box felt extremely light. Turns out nothing was in the box. Tape didn’t look tampered with at all. Can’t hit on confirmed even when I hit on confirmed.
They literally boxed me air and sent it lol. I hope when I call in the morning they don’t think I’m lying about it. I’m sure I’ll just offered some wack 10% off coupon.

How did they fit doe? TTS or did you feel like you needed to .5 size up?

In all seriousness, sorry that happened. That blows!

Are all those 3 the same size? Cause if so that's wild how off the Enflames are compared to the other two. Adidas sizing is all OVER the place.

All the same size. Visually the sizes look all the same. I think it was the angle I took the pic at.

All these 450 raffles popped up overnight. My only hope is CONFIRMED since I never hit on those.

Anybody else get a delay email from confirmed? Just got one for my order of safflowers.
They always do that, it doesn’t even have a purpose tbh. Everytime I hit on Confirmed they automatically send me that but they always send my purchase quickly. I got that “delayed” email the day of purchase but they shipped it out literally the next day. I wouldn’t pay that email any mind

They always do that, it doesn’t even have a purpose tbh. Everytime I hit on Confirmed they automatically send me that but they always send my purchase quickly. I got that “delayed” email the day of purchase but they shipped it out literally the next day. I wouldn’t pay that email any mind

Something weird going on with Adidas shipping right now cause I ordered some Dame 7's over a week and a half ago and they're still delayed. CS said they are on backorder even tho they had just launched.

Thanks for the reply fellas! I’d never received that email before even though in my experience I find adidas to be extra slow with shipping.

Anybody else get a delay email from confirmed? Just got one for my order of safflowers.

Got one on both my orders Weds.. one shipped yesterday (Onyx), other still pending. Unfortunately, the one still in limbo is the one I wanted more (Calcite). :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom