Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I swear the confirm app is the only app the blesses me.
D55AE4FB-3BCD-4101-BDA6-23A2601B04E9.png
006CAF75-A981-41B2-9B12-23799962E81B.png
Ay tag me in.
04B8B49F-98BF-4FE6-A02A-19E9F473D713.jpeg

Confirmed won’t even give me a baby shoe😂😂😂
I feel you, last exclusive access I got on snkrs were for some ****ty flyknit utility vapors, and that was literally years ago. I use that **** every day and enter for near every release and I only get 1 a year. 2 years ago I got the AMM AF1s and last year I got the mochas, that means I got 1 W coming up in a few months from them. 😂

I just hope my confirmed luck lasts until the FOG stuff this year.

I love the mono ice and they're a fire summer shoe but I'm so on the fence about the material of the upper. It reminds me of these Lebrons that have a similar upper and these joints yellowed on me with barely any wears on them. Even slight humidity made them yellow

1624851447357.jpeg

Agreed.

Those new filament yeezies will undoubtedly yellow in time. I guess it's just the nature of the material.
Just look at all the transparent layers in The 10. . . they all turn yellowish.

So that leaves me to presume that the North America regional might not age that well (the other 2 have darker colors and will take on a darker hue in time.)

^^^ I wish I was able to get those Sunflowers. I wear a lot of Cobra Kai stuff "because I'm a huge nerd that does karate :lol:" and I have a faded tank I wear that would go good with it. Only thing it's missing is the red though.

should I be expecting a cancellation then? I was able to add the enflame and our E’s and I haven’t received anything other than the initial order confirmation. Weak.
have you checked Fedex delivery manager? package showed up well before the YS ship confirm email.

YS is known to ship slow , which is strange because it is handled by Adidas

I am sure they are shipping each color out separately

Never had a pair smell so bad out of the box and I buy used sneakers.

Tight as HELL, TTS 9.5EE and usually 10 is good in every leather/mesh Yeezy and 10.5 works with all the knit ones with the insoles left in. These clamped my feet so hard in 10.5.

So it smells like funky feet? Or it's more of a chemical or paint smell? I went half a size up like my usual Yeezy 350 sizing. Hope it fits.

So it smells like funky feet? Or it's more of a chemical or paint smell? I went half a size up like my usual Yeezy 350 sizing. Hope it fits.
That chemical smell for sure, I've heard about it but I've never smelled it for myself. lol

And I wouldn't worry about sizing if you don't have crazy wide feet, I have some 350 v2s that fit me in a 10 fine with the insole after I break them in, so I feel like 10.5 for me should be manageable but my worry with these were that the little ribs on the side wouldn't ease up and I frankly don't need the foot pain right now.

I will say the knit itself is a good bit tighter than what you'd expect from 350s, but I don't think it's thick enough that it won't break in just the same.

Back
Top Bottom