Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
OG waverunners are dope. I want to be rocking a pair right now but can’t without paying 900+ so I have an issue w it. Pairs just hang in closets collecting dust, waiting for the perfect resell moment. Maybe I wasn’t an early adopter believer, fronting money for ...5 months? With little question

Last edited:
**** I wish I was willing to spring for two pair back at the time. Was like $360 after tax+shipping for one though, putting $720 down on a pre-order just felt stupid. I really wanted those Moon Rats too but just couldn't justify paying for that awful bundle. But I can already feel I will regret it lol. I'm going to be so salty in March.

Like fine wine they age with time
tenor.gif

you prob got hacked. contact stockx
you might need to close everything after the pw reset. if your having trouble entering the 3-for-1 giveaway, open the app and search yeezy, 3 for 1 will pop up and enter from there, it worked for me!

**** I wish I was willing to spring for two pair back at the time. Was like $360 after tax+shipping for one though, putting $720 down on a pre-order just felt stupid. I really wanted those Moon Rats too but just couldn't justify paying for that awful bundle. But I can already feel I will regret it lol. I'm going to be so salty in March.

ya my only regret with waves is not doubling up ...instantly regretted it when i received my pair from ys and realized just how wet they were

I totally agree. OG Wave Runner 700s will be grails in due time, especially if that exact model never resurfaces. They seriously kick *** anyway, I never really got the hate to begin with and still don't. Will be interesting to see if they use the new version Ye has been wearing going forward or what though.

They still have the Dad shoe look that not everyone can pull off as easily as the 350s.

ya my only regret with waves is not doubling up ...instantly regretted it when i received my pair from ys and realized just how wet they were
i regret too but not for that reason lmao if im being honest. but yea they are sick in hand, i actually find them more comfortable than 350s. wore them around NYC for the entire day a couple of weeks back and feet felt :emoji_ok_hand:

Love my 700’s...Definately need a pair in black though...

I’d prefer a pair of the original tooling Black / Gum colorway Kim was rocking a while back...
1814BFB0-7829-4C4E-BF18-368DBF53AB80.jpeg

Wouldn’t be mad at the Black pair Kanye’s been wearing either though...
D88003BB-34BC-49BA-8636-FC730FB722C8.jpeg

Hoping that White / Gum ~ Black / Gum 750 rumor was partiality true in that it’s actually those colorways of the 700’s dropping instead...

They still have the Dad shoe look that not everyone can pull off as easily as the 350s.
I'd say it's the opposite. With the 700 you're essentially dealing with a New Balance/Asics type shoe that can be worn with various jean cuts (tapered or a relaxed fit). The 350's can only be worn with tapered pants ( jeans, joggers etc.) or shorts. The "dad" shoe silhouette already stood the test of time, 350's are a modern classic but not as versatile as the "dad" shoe.

I'd say it's the opposite. With the 700 you're essentially dealing with a New Balance/Asics type shoe that can be worn with various jean cuts (tapered or a relaxed fit). The 350's can only be worn with tapered pants ( jeans, joggers etc.) or shorts. The "dad" shoe silhouette already stood the test of time, 350's are a modern classic but not as versatile as the "dad" shoe.
interesting take on the silhouette... I disagree still. The 350 V2 is the most versatile shoe you can put on.
easy slip on and clean lines.

^
true. no one really was.
Monarchs, NB 990s, and other bulky models were nowhere to be seen unless you visit
Korea or Japan.

v2 silo only looks good when fully exposed/visible like someone mentioned above....pants covering the tops/back of it completely change the look/vibe of the shoe and makes it go from pure fire to lowkey trash

v2 silo only looks good when fully exposed/visible like someone mentioned above....pants covering the tops/back of it completely change the look/vibe of the shoe and makes it go from pure fire to lowkey trash
fit lowkey trash anyway if you're wearing pants with that much width.

Back
Top Bottom