Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Trying out my first pair of MNVNs. Lighter than I expected and overall very comfortable but all the padding near the bottom end of the tongue feels weird. So I’m on the fence on whether to keep them.
E2B9ED57-B499-4AA3-BA22-E3C092B59E70.jpeg

Similar style. It’s a heavy weight hoodie.
It’s thicker, warmer, and generally more durable. The material on the outside and the inside are the same. Instead of an unfinished inside

I didn't even know about this purple one. Sucks I missed out

How can you even sell a Presell on stockx dnt you have to ship

It could be like eBay, where they give sellers 30 days to ship the item or they can guarantee the pre-sale item to arrive within 30 days. Maybe they know someone at USPS, FEDEX..... that can scan the shipping label early, which can buy the seller some time before actually having to ship the item. Or maybe they received their items early.

Curious if anyone has experienced something like this on their confirmed app? My order history was wiped clean upon updating the app yesterday and prior to that the app was no longer showing any of my orders since yeezy day.

What made it almost a complete reverse cook was the fact the app all of a sudden acted brand new when I was scrambling to cop the teddy and it made me re-select all my payment, address, etc which took a cool min and had me fumbling the bag literally

Thankfully i copped my teddy bear slips but i can't afford this kind of buffoonery from confirmed on future yeezy drops otherwise is gonna be problems

Anyone else confirmed doing em dirty like this ?? Screenshot_20211002-154756.jpg

Curious if anyone has experienced something like this on their confirmed app? My order history was wiped clean upon updating the app yesterday and prior to that the app was no longer showing any of my orders since yeezy day.

What made it almost a complete reverse cook was the fact the app all of a sudden acted brand new when I was scrambling to cop the teddy and it made me re-select all my payment, address, etc which took a cool min and had me fumbling the bag literally

Thankfully i copped my teddy bear slips but i can't afford this kind of buffoonery from confirmed on future yeezy drops otherwise is gonna be problems

Anyone else confirmed doing em dirty like this ?? Screenshot_20211002-154756.jpg

Found the perfect fit for the slides.

8B1AD469-ADCC-4FB4-823F-9CA1D3E032A6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom