• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
OATS TOUCHED DOWN. THESE ARE SIMPLE & CLEAN🔥🔥🔥
618A07E2-E34F-4C66-A6AC-CC5DD9A4878D.jpeg

4DEE2979-AB66-43FC-8E93-FC2F4C54A8CF.jpeg

Those oats are simultaneously wild and understated. The colors are crazy, but the oat base layer and midsole tone the whole thing down while still making a statement if that makes sense. It’s both wearable and loud, which is a rare mark for a shoe to hit.

I think that’s why they’re getting so much love. I like ‘em a lot conceptually even though I decided to pass.

Looks like my MX Oats got stolen @ Fedex. This makes the second pair of Adidas sneakers that’s been stolen by them the past month smh.

Status just says potentially delayed. They were out for delivery on the truck since Sunday morning. It doesn’t take 3 days to deliver a package from the fedex location to my house.

Looks like my MX Oats got stolen @ Fedex. This makes the second pair of Adidas sneakers that’s been stolen by them the past month smh.

Status just says potentially delayed. They were out for delivery on the truck since Sunday morning. It doesn’t take 3 days to deliver a package from the fedex location to my house.

FedEx got me as well. Delivered my package to a town like 20 miles away from my house/address. Someone signed for it. I’m not expecting them to retrieve my package. So negligent of them to allow this.

Does FedEx refund you for your pairs? Ya’ll are making me think that I should only pickup my pairs at FedEx locations.

Does FedEx refund you for your pairs? Ya’ll are making me think that I should only pickup my pairs at FedEx locations.

They probably can/will but I was so disgusted with them, I just reached out to Adidas for the refund. I figured Fedex would give me the runaround & take forever to refund me. I explained to Adidas how the sneakers were out for delivery on the the fedex truck & never even made it to my house. They even looked into it & saw the same thing. Seems like someone who loads the trucks or the truck driver is stealing my stuff smh.

FedEx got me for a pair of off white dunks and delivered a tv with a cracked screen.. they’re the worst smh

0/2 on foam runners this morning

FedEx has gone to absolute s*** in the last few months. They used to be my go to service. Not sure what has happened but its country wide.

FedEx has gone to absolute s*** in the last few months. They used to be my go to service. Not sure what has happened but its country wide.

I’m guessing the national labor shortage impacted FedEx ground hiring so they’re probably hiring anyone with a clean driving record. From what I understand, FedEx Express, typically pay employees more since it’s a better service but most sneaker sites and resell platforms default to FedEx ground since it’s cheaper for buyers and sellers.

SOURCE: Had O-W dunks mistakenly sent back to Nike by FedEx this past summer when I requested they hold at the FedEx office and I looked into this (I never received my Dunks).

I’m guessing the national labor shortage impacted FedEx ground hiring so they’re probably hiring anyone with a clean driving record. From what I understand, FedEx Express, typically pay employees more since it’s a better service but most sneaker sites and resell platforms default to FedEx ground since it’s cheaper for buyers and sellers.

SOURCE: Had O-W dunks mistakenly sent back to Nike by FedEx this past summer when I requested they hold at the FedEx office and I looked into this (I never received my Dunks).

You're 100% Right. Cause my Express and Next Day Air packages have been mostly fine. It's just ground packages that are a nightmare.

SAME HERE. I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS THE OTHER DAY… ITS CRAZY!

MY OATS CAME YESTERDAY BUT THE TAPE ON THE BOX WAS NOT TIGHTLY SEALED… SO ESSENTIALLY YOU COULD’VE PEEKED IN THE BOX AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. LUCKILY I WAS HOME WHEN THEY ARRIVED.

AS FAR AS SHIPPING COMPANIES, DHL IS THE GOAT!!!! THEM FOLKS HAVE GOT ME PACKAGES FROM SX EUROPE TO MY DOOR IN LIKE 3 DAYS!

MY OATS CAME YESTERDAY BUT THE TAPE ON THE BOX WAS NOT TIGHTLY SEALED… SO ESSENTIALLY YOU COULD’VE PEEKED IN THE BOX AS EASY AS POSSIBLE. LUCKILY I WAS HOME WHEN THEY ARRIVED.

AS FAR AS SHIPPING COMPANIES, DHL IS THE GOAT!!!! THEM FOLKS HAVE GOT ME PACKAGES FROM SX EUROPE TO MY DOOR IN LIKE 3 DAYS!
DHL couriers check the contents of packages and take photos of them to verify the contents so there are no mishaps. UPS and Fedex need to follow suit. The biggest set of thieves I've ever seen.

DHL is indeed the GOAT.......A couple months ago I had deliveries from FedEx, UPS, and DHL all on the same day. It had rained all day but, it was light. I had to work so that was that. FedEx delivered, UPS delivered. I work about 20 minutes from my home. It had stopped raining at work so i thought it had stopped raining at the crib too. In actuality it was torrential down pour at the crib :lol: . The DHL guy delivers last, thank God. This guy calls me......CALLS ME!!!! IN POURING RAIN!!!!....and says "hey you have some other deliveries on your porch and it's raining really hard. I see you have a kiddie pool in the back yard. Do you mind if i bring all the packages to the back and flip the kiddie pool over and put all the packages under there?"

I was speechless. like literally stumbling over my words because i couldn't believe i was getting this kind of service from a mail carrier. I authorized him to move all the packages and asked if there was any number or website i could go to to give him a raving review. He said no, he appreciates it, he's just glad he was able to help. If you don't believe in God, you better believe now because that dude was an Angel! And it was perfect timing because the other two boxes were so soaked, it was just getting to the point that the sneaker boxes were about to get wet but, he saved the day.

Back
Top Bottom