• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
F4C188A3-FE4B-4250-A7D6-442A08E38D6D.jpeg

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Y’all seriously need to start retiring the Yeezys

Hopefully y’all keep this same attitude so I can cop easily. These are dope and look cozy for those 20 degree nyc winter days

Did you see what they charged for food at the DONDA event? It was straight Fyre Fest.

Kanye was charging $65 for an assorted snack basket, $35 for kettle corn, $45 for cookies and brownies, and $50 for chicken fingers.

Fake news.

That was an exclusive club in the Benz.

Standard concessions were cheap af. Free refills on soda and all.

For both events, I purchased multiple meal combos and moderate amounts of alcohol and might have spent $60 at each…

Finally able to log back into NT. Man Friday was crazy. Woke up to a confirmed W for infant vermillions then checked my email saw I hit at sns for orchers then saw another email saying I won vermillions at Seven store. Was happy with my wins going about my day checked my email again and saw I hit a second pair of orchers at Bait of all places.

What household item matches the Ochre color way ?
C0C0CB7C-26D6-40BD-8D35-33D0CECF8B21.png
example they are white like Miracle whip

any help out there?

Won the clay browns in the wrong size. Gotta send these back, but not sure I'll go and grab my size having seen these in person.

Meant to enter the oats for my friend and won those in my size.

people really out here selling 500s for retail+tax and taking a LOSS, meanwhile I have to pay $50 in fees straight to stockx.

really great thing we got goin here

I'd skip it and get the Utility Black instead. That's what I decided to do. And I saw this coming because of all the kid/teen resellers. It happens every release.

I'd skip it and get the Utility Black instead. That's what I decided to do. And I saw this coming because of all the kid/teen resellers. It happens every release.
yeah, I didn't really want these THAT bad, certainly not bad enough to pay those bull**** fees.

I just think it's absurd who's really getting paid off this, be we all know that around here. sadly predictable.

Back
Top Bottom