Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Anyone here go TTS on 350 V2s? If so, how's the fit?

I know at least half up is the recommendation but I feel the knit will be a lot more forgiving than a leather upper shoe.

I know at least half up is the recommendation but I feel the knit will be a lot more forgiving than a leather upper shoe.

I have sizes 13s & 14s. Most 13s squeeze the h3ll out of my feet so i size up so i usually opt for a 14 and deal with the extra roominess. In the 350s specifically, Some of the 13s fit decent but i have toe issues with a couple of other pair. My 14s are either really big and others fit decent i guess compared to the uncomfortableness of my sz 13s. So basically i cant get right on the sizing lol

I have sizes 13s & 14s. Most 13s squeeze the h3ll out of my feet so i size up so i usually opt for a 14 and deal with the extra roominess. In the 350s specifically, Some of the 13s fit decent but i have toe issues with a couple of other pair. My 14s are either really big and others fit decent i guess compared to the uncomfortableness of my sz 13s. So basically i cant get right on the sizing lol
And 13.5 are unicorns.

These and the basketballs are the only QNTMs I’ll ever need
40EA3B80-3D93-48DA-B1F1-80FBC3DE61D6.jpeg

You cringe at the thought of people buying footwear that they like...

on Niketalk forum

For me, it's an automatic response. If I see a Jordan 1 Mid, Jordan 1 low, Jordan Fusion, 270....., it just happens. I can't control the cringe. But yes, at the end of the day all that matters is the person wearing them likes it. Also, people that wear them shouldn't care or be affected by what others say. Some do though.

We all grown I'm assuming

Can't remember the last time if ever i was insecure enough to let another mans opinion bother me or get under my skin enough to react

Pretty sure forums are for sharing opinions and discussing

we get it, you think they’re played out. we heard you, various times. It’s repetitive and the take gets old quick, just like them 350’s you reference

MY OATS FEEL A LITTLE TIGHTER OVER THE TOP OF THE TOES THAN MY OTHER 350’S…. AND I GO UP A FULL SIZE(no half sizes past 14.5).

The outsole/midsole for the 500s came from a 90s basketball shoe so I don’t think it’s that crazy to ball in em

Ankle support is non existent, and the shoe isnt exactlt the best at lockdown. Traction would be a problem also. Not saying it cant be done, we had NBA playsrs play in Dolce & Gabbana’s and AM90’s so I mean. :lol:

Ankle support is non existent, and the shoe isnt exactlt the best at lockdown. Traction would be a problem also. Not saying it cant be done, we had NBA playsrs play in Dolce & Gabbana’s and AM90’s so I mean. :lol:

Ankle support in basketball shoes is overrated. Some of my Kobes have lower ankle support than the Yeezy 500s.

Back
Top Bottom