Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
4E7FA64A-A069-40BB-AF39-F8EFF7D02850.jpeg

gram fit @slimcargos

Im a 9 in 4’s, 9.5 in 1’s, 10-10.5 in v2’s and had to get an 11 in these. The 10 fit also but snugger and a pain to put on.

Just peeped your ig...you don't feel corny/like a fraud for being in engagement group? Seems like all the wanna be influencers have to post at the same time every day and all circle jerk on each other's post at the same time just to get any traction on posts. Thats phony bruh.

Just peeped your ig...you don't feel corny/like a fraud for being in engagement group? Seems like all the wanna be influencers have to post at the same time every day and all circle jerk on each other's post at the same time just to get any traction on posts. Thats phony bruh.

Engagement group as in we post in a DM when we have a post up so everyone likes the pic and comments? Ive done that in the past but not in years. We all kinda just support each others posts without “asking”. You taking it more serious than anyone.

Wanna be influencers is funnier when you find out how much even the small fish make off “wanne be influencing”. A lot of people I know do it full time, I did it full time last year and was making bankkkk.

Engagement group as in we post in a DM when we have a post up so everyone likes the pic and comments? Ive done that in the past but not in years. We all kinda just support each others posts without “asking”. You taking it more serious than anyone.

Wanna be influencers is funnier when you find out how much even the small fish make off “wanne be influencing”. A lot of people I know do it full time, I did it full time last year and was making bankkkk.
Lies looks like you've even gone as far as buying fake followers during times insta was purging fake accounts just to keep up appearances lmaoo

:lol:

Its only 6:45 on the east coast, how much you been dranking?
It really ain't hard to tell when people be doing all the engagement group and fake follower ish bro no need to deny its pretty obvious

That's like wearing some peter pan neverland graphic printed 350s and telling people who ask "nah they real"

Don't play yourself your numbers fake af and so are the flood of comments from the same group of people at the same time on every post

Or when insta is purging 100s of your followers by the day that were never real

Its coo we get it

Last edited:
I vowed to also stop buying 350v2’s but the beluga reflectives are calling me, gotta try for those this month. Think I’m gonna pass on the CGXI’s, if I end up with buyers remorse eBay will be flooded with pairs slightly above retail.

Need to pick up sand foam runners too. They remind me of the champagne pearl foamposites, sometimes they light and other times dark.

YS jacked up for like 90 minutes. Finally get through and get my ash grey. And even better, didn’t hit on confirmed. A good day.

I only own two pair of 350s but there still a few pair I would buy. I wouldn’t go out of my way though.

I’d buy belugas again, zebras again, black and reds again, Oreos/Black Fridays again, and that’s pretty much it. But I’m not whole sale tossing out the model lol

Only way I'd buy Zebras again is if they fix how easily them joints yellow :sick:. Same with the Creams.
The upper will still be crispy white, but the midsoles piss yellow :sick:

Back
Top Bottom