• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Alright, which one of you is this lol

70834607-1E62-45E4-A9AF-7307B1237C75.png

47105BF6-ECD1-426C-8589-5A307A96AB81.png

Ones that don’t look like I’m wearing a bean bag chair.

Please stop acting like I’m the only one saying it. The more it’s posted the more ridiculous it looks to me. Sorry not really sorry. :lol:

Youre the one making the biggest deal. :lol:

It aint a big deal at the end of the day, people like what they like blah blah. I always say throw a fit out there cause this thread does need more pics, especially from those with such sentiments.

Youre the one making the biggest deal. :lol:

It aint a big deal at the end of the day, people like what they like blah blah. I always say throw a fit out there cause this thread does need more pics, especially from those with such sentiments.
One dude said it looks like the girl off of Willy Wonka.

One dude said ppl taking the pics with the jacket are going to start archiving those pics in a few years.

One guy said it looks like a trash bag and the blue like a recycle bag lol.

dhtowng dhtowng said it looked horrible.

kungfu koala kungfu koala has multiple post of how bad it looks

But sure, it’s me lol.

That’s just within the last few pages. The only common denominator from it all is the minute a comment is made about it, you immediately jump to its defense lol. An article of clothing you said the general consensus of is “meh”. You’re right though. At the end of the day it’s not a big deal.

I will say this. A good piece of clothing is one that can basically stand on its own in an outfit. It’s not good piece if you need the “right fit” in order for it to look good. But like what you like.

One dude said it looks like the girl off of Willy Wonka.

One dude said ppl taking the pics with the jacket are going to start archiving those pics in a few years.

One guy said it looks like a trash bag and the blue like a recycle bag lol.

dhtowng dhtowng said it looked horrible.

kungfu koala kungfu koala has multiple post of how bad it looks

But sure, it’s me lol.

That’s just within the last few pages. The only common denominator from it all is the minute a comment is made about it, you immediately jump to its defense lol. An article of clothing you said the general consensus of is “meh”. You’re right though. At the end of the day it’s not a big deal.

I will say this. A good piece of clothing is one that can basically stand on its own in an outfit. It’s not good piece if you need the “right fit” in order for it to look good. But like what you like.

I know you didnt just do all that. :lol:

Disagree with the last notion, not that its wrong but youre referring to staples and not a sorta statement piece or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom