Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Appreciate the on-foot of these. I wanted to try a pair but the $300 retail turned me off, and seeing them this way makes that midsole look goofy. Why'd they add that extra little bump like that?

I also don't know if I wanna deal with a shoe more difficult to put on than FOG1s, so I'll stick with quantums.
Outriggers because it's a basket ball performance shoe.

Whats the sizing like? I'm thinking about copping one of these under retail pairs

If you have quantums I'd go with that size, I think the knits fit more snug but I'm expecting them to loosen up and break-in.

Appreciate the on-foot of these. I wanted to try a pair but the $300 retail turned me off, and seeing them this way makes that midsole look goofy. Why'd they add that extra little bump like that?

I also don't know if I wanna deal with a shoe more difficult to put on than FOG1s, so I'll stick with quantums.

I may post a few more looks with these because I like them and I think the falling resale makes them attractive- if you can deal with putting them on. The bumps are outriggers, pretty standard for a basketball shoe and something I happen to think looks cool.

yall buy a bunch of elf knit sneakers but can't save up for a superior sneaker. sprite remix was right.

For 100? Why not

3BF4C86A-208C-4ABE-87FD-F5B7DB287FA7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom