Mens: $230
Style Code: GY7164
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-dazzling-blue-gy7164-store-list-1.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-dazzling-blue-gy7164-store-list-2.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-dazzling-blue-gy7164-store-list-6.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-dazzling-blue-gy7164-store-list-4.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-dazzling-blue-gy7164-store-list-3.jpg
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-dazzling-blue-gy7164-store-list-5.jpg

Tbh, the retail on the 500 is kinda high, its like $70 more than the playoff 12s which released at the same time. I was looking at both and think to myself like damn, it doesnt look like material or construction wise its worth 70 more.
Resale price is not worth it on the 500s. You wear that shoe a 2 or 3 times it looks like you’ve already worn it 15-20 lol. I wanted the blush but not trying to spend that much. Maybe I can get lucky with the blue 350s and use as trade bait

None of this crap is that serious... barring theft, karma is not a component of the shoe game. What you decide to do with a pair of 350s is about as relevant as your next win in an Uno game.

See what you not gonna do is take away my Uno bragging rights, who hit you with the draw4 when you thought you was done? Don't come in here taking your anger out on us like you started the draw2 train knowing darn well you only had 1 draw2 :smh: :lol: :evil:

Them blue stripe yeezy a pass, matter fact for me all 350s are now a pass unless it's all red

See what you not gonna do is take away my Uno bragging rights, who hit you with the draw4 when you thought you was done? Don't come in here taking your anger out on us like you started the draw2 train knowing darn well you only had 1 draw2 :smh: :lol: :evil:

What kinda drunk uncle joke was that.

Resale price is not worth it on the 500s. You wear that shoe a 2 or 3 times it looks like you’ve already worn it 15-20 lol. I wanted the blush but not trying to spend that much. Maybe I can get lucky with the blue 350s and use as trade bait

I actually think the 500 look better broken in like jordan 1s 😄

But yeah, not planning to add that shoes to my collection any time soon. If I were to add a shoe it has to be something that I really want. Like the beluga or the static black, which recently have gotten my attention.

Decided not to enter for the Blues. I want to the reds anyway, and don’t wanna become just another annoying reseller
This. I was hype for them going back to the basics but over the past day or so realized I hate most black/blue colorways aside from spacejams. Breds or oreos definitely more my style, hoepfully I wear them. Haven't laced up the 350's since memorial day.

Surprised Blush 500 tanked with the restock. Damn near retail on resale apps before taxes/fees.

Those who hit on Confirmed for the Blush 500s, have yall gotten tracking info yet? Adidas has been shipping w the quickness in the past, my order still shows as processed.

Those who hit on Confirmed for the Blush 500s, have yall gotten tracking info yet? Adidas has been shipping w the quickness in the past, my order still shows as processed.
Mine just got canceled, and the email says I requested it 😡

Edit: Adidas CS talking about they ran out of the size. How do I win a Confirmed pair, but you don’t have anymore?? Lol

Last edited:

Delivered on Tuesday. They fit just like my OG's (toe super snug), if I hadn't gone size 13 they wouldn't be wearable.

If you having to remove the insole then the shoe is the wrong size by .5

Buy the right size.

Only psychopaths buy new shoes and take off insole before wearing their shoes
Lol if only it were that easy. I’m sure y’all know Yeezys sizing is all over the place. Buy your true size and it may be too small/snug, or go up half size and shoe is too big/clunky looking. Maybe one day I’ll get the opportunity to try on a pair before I buy 🤣

Lol if only it were that easy. I’m sure y’all know Yeezys sizing is all over the place. Buy your true size and it may be too small/snug, or go up half size and shoe is too big/clunky looking. Maybe one day I’ll get the opportunity to try on a pair before I buy 🤣
This is frustrating. My all black 350 v2 is an 11, fits like a glove. Whereas, my Zyon is an 11, the fit was so tight my toes popped out of the shoe.

uhhhh... how come every site says the Red 350's released on feb 17th and i see no mention of it in this thread...

THEY DIDNT EVEN RELEASE YET did they.
https://stockx.com/about/authentication/

They did, was a pretty small drop and many don't like. My 12.5 delivered today, 12 is due on Monday. Hearing they are roomier than the reggies.

ultralightbeam said:
I don't even like the color blue like that, but these Dazzling Blue 350's are absolute fire. Hoping I hit.

Me neither with the blue (clothing, love it on cars), some of the high res pics are pulling me in tho.

Back
Top Bottom