Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I actually entered for 'em, even though I feel largely the same about the model... A black 350 (esp a classic one) will always get a few wears from me, plus I don't own that many to begin with.

Is anyone not able to enter the retail release on the Adidas app tho? Confirmed didn't give me any problems, but I keep getting errors for in-store

guess they decided to start giving me my Ls in advance :lol:

edit: also not ****ing around I'm going a full size up, which is ridiculous. I'm a true 10.5 and my size 11 breds were unwearable
If your OG Breds were 11 and they were unwearable, def go full sz up on newer 350’s

slidesyee.jpg

lets be real here. Sandals were always a summer thing in the 80s & 90's and now Kayne has sponsored them with a name brand so now they popular cause their limited release in numbers.

who knows if these people you saw had the legit pair vs some dollar store faazzys. so many knocks off trying to cash in on the hype.

but i agree khakis "too long" do give nerd type energy.
khakis .jpg

he's talking about Foam Runners with shorts and long socks. Foams are hard to put a "fit" for, thats why I only wear them for like walks around the block or a quick bodega run in loungewear, same thing I do with the yeezy slides, its like lazy/comfy wear. Then there are people who try too hard with foam runners and slides like this like its their main fit for the day

IMG_7111.jpg

Ruh Roh... :stoneface:

onyx late.PNG

he's talking about Foam Runners with shorts and long socks. Foams are hard to put a "fit" for, thats why I only wear them for like walks around the block or a quick bodega run in loungewear, same thing I do with the yeezy slides, its like lazy/comfy wear. Then there are people who try too hard with foam runners and slides like this like its their main fit for the day

Yall are just blah blah blah at this point... How could yall possibly care this much about how others wear their stuff??? It baffles me.

IMG_7111.jpg
Rocking with shorts jus doesn't work.

Y'all crazy. Slides and foam runners look perfectly fine with shorts.
Depends rlly. I'm just going on what I've seen in person. Seen two ppl with foams, and for some reason, both had kahkis on and it looked horrible. Only person I've ever seen with slides had the orche ones and had their white crew socks pulled all the way up, also with kahki shorts...

Depends rlly. I'm just going on what I've seen in person. Seen two ppl with foams, and for some reason, both had kahkis on and it looked horrible. Only person I've ever seen with slides had the orche ones and had their white crew socks pulled all the way up, also with kahki shorts...

Thats cause you in Kansas. They switch the foams with Sperrys after 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom