Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If all your looking for is hype shoes that puts you in a certain box. I’ve been in that box with Nike when I was buying a lot of adidas stuff and vice versa. If me liking adidas for more than just Yeezys is working to my advantage, I’ll take that. People are under a certain misconception that these brands care more than they do. SNKRS app, and Footsite apps are super trash yet they remain unchanged. Jordans, yeezy’s and most collabs sell themselves. As a company I’d fight more for non hyped items to sell and selling to loyal customers gets you a definite sales. It’s as if people don’t remember getting cool with every worker at sneaker stores to/and get hooked up. It’s not only about getting new customers it’s also about retaining the ones you already have.

It's just funny to read that LITERALLY EVERYTHING besides Yeezy's that Adidas sells is "a bunch of trash"

This idea of "How can I get to ICON status if they don't let me win all the hype releases, which are the only thing I go after" is kind of funny too

Like you can't get mad at Adidas for holding down the people who really love their brand and hold them down year round, as opposed to those who show up once a month, exclusively for hype drops. Those drops sell themselves... Now socks on the other hand...

Waves have just become such an iconic yeezy it will always bring people out the wood work, & they hold value especially long after a restock

For those asking I am wide foot gang & wear 11.5 in 350s but 700s work for me tts 11 just fine

Also keep in mind I only own og waves mic & mauves .. so the mii pairs seems more “flat toed” but I wouldn’t want that extra length and would prefer to break them in or shoe tree them till they were better

Last edited:
you're really in the yeezy thread surprised a lot of people are going after one of the best yeezys ever made huh
Given the amount of times they have released coupled with the retail price and how waverunners transitioned from a resellers dream to a buyers best friend I could ask that question also. I bought my pair back when YS still did 3am releases and they are still pretty much flawless

Reactions: mkj
If all your looking for is hype shoes that puts you in a certain box. I’ve been in that box with Nike when I was buying a lot of adidas stuff and vice versa. If me liking adidas for more than just Yeezys is working to my advantage, I’ll take that. People are under a certain misconception that these brands care more than they do. SNKRS app, and Footsite apps are super trash yet they remain unchanged. Jordans, yeezy’s and most collabs sell themselves. As a company I’d fight more for non hyped items to sell and selling to loyal customers gets you a definite sales. It’s as if people don’t remember getting cool with every worker at sneaker stores to/and get hooked up. It’s not only about getting new customers it’s also about retaining the ones you already have.
If this is the case why isn't Adidas developing and releasing widely available products that everyone was excited about like they did in 2015-2017? They have driven Boost, NMDs (especially R1s) and somehow even 4D into the ground. Adidas started to rest on their laurels and flood the market with trash meanwhile Yeezy actually is pushing boundaries with design (i.e. Foamrunners, 450, boots, etc. etc.) like Adidas was doing just a few years ago.

It's just funny to read that LITERALLY EVERYTHING besides Yeezy's that Adidas sells is "a bunch of trash"

This idea of "How can I get to ICON status if they don't let me win all the hype releases, which are the only thing I go after" is kind of funny too

Like you can't get mad at Adidas for holding down the people who really love their brand and hold them down year round, as opposed to those who show up once a month, exclusively for hype drops. Those drops sell themselves... Now socks on the other hand...

It seems like, outside of Yeezy, Adidas is pretty much dead in terms of creativity and the brand simply doesn't have the back catalogue of classics they can slap on different cws to and people will eat up like Nike and Jordan Brand does (for the record, Nike/JB are also trash at developing new models but are really good at reworking old ideas for older models).

If Adidas brought back the excitement and brand innovation they had in 2015-2017, I guarantee you people would be more excited about their other, non-Yeezy products.

nobody told me these shoes have Boost technology inside.

i though these were right up Plastic bottoms and soles...Done.

If this is the case why isn't Adidas developing and releasing widely available products that everyone was excited about like they did in 2015-2017? They have driven Boost, NMDs (especially R1s) and somehow even 4D into the ground. Adidas started to rest on their laurels and flood the market with trash meanwhile Yeezy actually is pushing boundaries with design (i.e. Foamrunners, 450, boots, etc. etc.) like Adidas was doing just a few years ago.

It seems like, outside of Yeezy, Adidas is pretty much dead in terms of creativity and the brand simply doesn't have the back catalogue of classics they can slap on different cws to and people will eat up like Nike and Jordan Brand does (for the record, Nike/JB are also trash at developing new models but are really good at reworking old ideas for older models).

If Adidas brought back the excitement and brand innovation they had in 2015-2017, I guarantee you people would be more excited about their other, non-Yeezy products.
Poor marketing. Dunks were sitting until Travis got them popular again. 700s are my favorite boost of all time but you aint going to convince me that adidas forums aren't better than 90% of the stuff yeezy drops. All it takes is somoene like Jerry or someone like Kanye to wear them to start the hype train. Those shoes you mentioned started selling when Kanye wore the first UB, because they were sitting as well. That's how stuff sells the majority of the time.

Poor marketing. Dunks were sitting until Travis got them popular again. Waver runners are my favorite boost of all time but you aint going to convince me that adidas forums aren't better than 90% of the stuff yeezy drops. All it takes is somoene like Jerry or someone like Kanye to wear them to start the hype train. Those shoes you mentioned started selling when Kanye wore the first UB, because they were sitting as well. That's how stuff sells the majority of the time.
Lol Kanye never wore NMD R1s, they were a great design and Adidas ran them into the ground. I remember at one point even Inikis were reselling lmao

I agree on Waves, they’re a fantastic design but it’s been almost 10 years since the Ultraboost dropped and Adidas doesn’t seem interested in pushing the boundaries that it was previously doing. Instead we get trash collabs (all that LEGO trash, for example) and dumb boost variants nobody wants. Yeezy, on the flipside, is actually still pushing design in a way that Adidas and even Nike/JB are both not doing so.

Lol Kanye never wore NMD R1s, they were a great design and Adidas ran them into the ground.

I agree on Waves, they’re a fantastic design but it’s been almost 10 years since the Ultraboost dropped and Adidas doesn’t seem interested in pushing the boundaries that it was previously doing. Instead we get trash collabs (all that LEGO trash, for example) and dumb boost variants nobody wants. Yeezy, on the flipside, is actually still pushing design in a way that Adidas and even Nike/JB are both not doing so.
What I meant that the boost hype started once Kanye wore UBs(yeah he wore previous boosts but the hypetrain started when he wore 1.0s) . If it weren't for that then UBs would still be sitting and EQT boosts and NMD would not receive the same attention they did when they released. I agree with the same boost variants but the new NMD looks promising. The biggest issue with adidas is their poor marketing and bad collabs Nike destroys adidas in those departments.

adidas IS never strong with Marketing.
It's as if they don't wish to Hardsell.
Even if they have the means, it appears they don't gaf about it.
Just a memo from Germany to any of their key collaborators or even a brand manager - nothing.
Nike on the other hand can reinterpret and retell a story 101 times with the same background. (just have a read on each description on a snkrs drop) - Without Fail.
3 strips is a different DNA / beast.

Well that was unexpected and im pretty happy. Love them.
44B58AF1-14E3-4303-9332-069BDF4A003F.jpeg

Ye might be the only one daring to push things people aren’t seeing normally but not all of that is a hit ,nor does it appeal to the mainstream. 350s are sort of mainstream but even ye said they were a reinvention of something he saw working (roshe’s) and we can’t act like 350 V2s haven’t been beaten into the ground. All those big weird boots look better on women with the exception of prob desert boots(which are just 500’s in boot form). Preference for what you like is cool but in my opinion 450s ain’t it, slides are simple and comfortable so they get a pass, 350s need a redesign, foam runners are interesting , 500 lows don’t do it for me. 700 V1s are dope, 700 V2s aren’t my cup of tea after owning them, 700 V3s are cool but need boost for comfort. Don’t get me started on Minivans. QNTMs are fire but have virtually no hype and redundant colorways. 500 highs are dope but people don’t like a basketballesqe style shoe today and the 1 shoe we need (750s)they won’t bring back or redesign because y’all keep dying them trash a** 350s. Most Yeezys won’t end up on the same level as a Jordan 1,3,4,5,6,or11, Nike dunk, Air Force 1, Stan Smith, Chuck Taylor, gel lite 3s, Adidas forums or even adidas samba

Last edited:

nobody told me these shoes have Boost technology inside.

i though these were right up Plastic bottoms and soles...Done.

the shoe is called Yeezy BOOST 700 lol. Wave Runners are iconic and will always be sought after no matter how many times they "retro", along with all the classic 350 colorways everyone loved so much before they started doing all the variations like MX, clear stripe, mono, etc.

I remember when people didn't like the wave runners at all because of how "bulky" and unappealing they were. Hell Adidas/Yeezy even released them FIRST as a preorder and preorder was up for several hours. People hesitated because of the new mold/silhouette that didn't seem like the trend at the time and also the $300 price tag.

along with all the classic 350 colorways everyone loved so much before they started doing all the variations like MX, clear stripe, mono, etc.
IMHO, they ruined the 350 legacy with these trash Monos and the clear stripes. 350's are literally my fav yeezy and I don't think I will ever stop liking them, but they gotta stop making the ones mentioned above.

Reactions: mkj
while I agree that the variation models look bad to most of us. I think it was good in terms of it being a easy pass for some of us and allowed those people that never got yeezys before to be able to hit on them, or able to get them easily for family members that always wanted yeezys. Thats why you start seeing people's parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles wear yeezys now.

For me, I was buying every single pair of 350 up until the Cream or Sesame. I have a picture somewhere in this thread with every adidas yeezy up until that point. After that I just lose interest in the new colorways or 350 variations. I did get a few 500's and 700's sprinkled in between.

For me, I was buying every single pair of 350 up until the Cream or Sesame. I have a picture somewhere in this thread with every adidas yeezy up until that point.
Don't think I've seen that photo, but it sounds cool.

Don't blame you for passing on those 2, Yeezy just got lazy with those colorways. I feel like OG 350 colorways are far superior to these new ones. (I'm talking all original V2 releases)

it’s a very old photo. Not pictured are 950 boots, blush 500’s, mauve 700’s, and sesame and butter 350. After that, I skipped on a bunch of releases. I still have every pair in this photo except the frozen yellows.

08D7DEBA-84A5-499B-AE6D-22615292340E.jpeg

OOo the nostalgia.

U still own all of those?

Back
Top Bottom