• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Creams > Bones

But all creams at this point are yellowed and too much for my liking so bones it is

Wonder how long it will take to release every pair pictured

C03913C9-57D7-42A2-B619-0FA4E45FB990.jpeg

Bones and onyx look like the only ones so far

Last edited:
Anyone with 700 V2s, Statics to be exact, feel like they’re a bit short/a little snug length-wise (pause)?

And if so, when you went up .5 a size, did they feel too big? Feels like when I have had similar issues in the past, going up .5 size ended up being looser than I would have liked. I’m probably better off walking in them to loosen them up, eh?

I always go .5 in Yeezys. I personally like a little toe room, so it's fine to me. You could go TTS with the 700 V2; if you want.

Well I bought my first Yeezys in October 2019 off SX so I guess I missed all that "sitting" that happened.

Also no stores around me get them ever.

Last edited:
Anyone with 700 V2s, Statics to be exact, feel like they’re a bit short/a little snug length-wise (pause)?

And if so, when you went up .5 a size, did they feel too big? Feels like when I have had similar issues in the past, going up .5 size ended up being looser than I would have liked. I’m probably better off walking in them to loosen them up, eh?
I was able to get both my true size and a half size up, and I’m keeping the one that’s a half size up. The toe box is way too cramped going TTS. There was a little heel slippage, but tying the laces tighter takes care of it.

November 2018. I remember it like it was yesterday. Zebras restock were everywhere, I ended up getting a pair the next day. Then I want to say a few weeks later the Sesame pair came out. I guess people didn’t like those. I was actually able to try 2 pairs on to see what fit better lol. Frozen yellow restock came out too. I passed on those like a dummy because I ended up buying Spiderman 1s and concord 11s. That was the most money I spent in shoes on such a short time period lol

Ya I remember picking up my Zebra's from Footlocker for the third restock and they gave me the opportunity to purchase another pair if I wanted. I remember how salty I was because I had paid resale when the second Zebra dropped happened thinking there was no way they bring it back a third time... boy was I wrong LOL.

The upper for the V2 is much more forgiving than say, the V1. This is largely due to the knit found isntead of mesh. Also the leather panels are softer. So I went with the same size as the V1. Going up a half size will just increase that heel slippage.

Creams > Bones

But all creams at this point are yellowed and too much for my liking so bones it is

Pink and mint CW please rather than more dusty sand and sick looking poo CWs

Creams > Bones

Yeezy is low key just getting lazy. They just releasing every color of the rainbow now?

I can see a lot of people going after the peaches and the olives tho.

apparently either vantas or hostpital blues will rerelease this year. I thought I was going to be done with yeezy cops this year but if it's Vantas then i'm 1000% in. best black yeezy joints imo

Just copped some statics for $333 on eBay. Had the sellershow receipt. It was from alifeny can someone confirm if that’s legitimate, not familiar with the shop

Back
Top Bottom