Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ye is still at the forefront of fashion. The amount of people dipping into leather pants and jackets now is ridiculous after Ye dripped himself in it last year.

Anybody have experience playing in the yeezy basketball knits? I've seen a ton of reviews online but would also be helpful to have insight from others on here as well, especially comparing them to the other qntm basketball shoes. Just started using the qntm basketballs, but after switching it out midgame to my kyrie 7's, it was night and day. So much lighter and felt a lot less clunky. Maybe I might just have to use these qntm's for practice and not so much competitive play

Never played in knits, I play in Kyrie 7’s. They are insanely good, I’ll prolly never use another hoopin shoe cause I like the 7’s so much.
I'm used to playing in Kobe 4/5s. I like the 5's a lot because they're a little slimmer than the 4's. Kyrie 7's I had from concepts but never used and finally decided to throw em on feet. They take some getting used to from kobes, but I like the traction a lot. Playing in the qntm's are a lot like what I imagine playing in lebrons feel like. Very stable but heavy. The kyries definitely fit my style of play better plus they are so much lighter.

I'm thinking the knit material might be lighter than the qntms so I was wondering if anyone had feedback. I just mostly read that heat getting trapped in and shoving your foot in are the main problems. But if they're clunky like the qntm's, I'll probably stay away. The 50% off retail price was the one factor pulling me towards em. 300 retail and can get my size for just about 150

I don’t give a flying **** what Ye wears. If you truly do, then you should be wearing that black trash bag of a setup.

350’s are my favorite Yeezy, period.

#changemymind

NO NO NO, no need to #changemymind

It is YOUR RIGHT to love 350’s as much as you do.

LAND OF THE FREE.

“Oh say can you seeeee…”

Library carpet today.
6C3B6299-BB57-44F0-B4BA-261452CA60B2.jpeg

Those would be decent with one or two tweaks. Making the light grey toe black or red would be a start.

Back
Top Bottom