Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
16 hours later and still on this screen, hopefully I’ll be able to checkout soon :lol:
image.jpg

wait forreal? foook I sized up to 14 from 13 looooool everyone was telling me how tight they are
Guess it depends on how you want them to fit, especially after break-in. It’s such an unstable bouncy ride, I prefer them snug with socks. Not foot hanging off the back or any of that bs… just right… I am a wide footer (12.5-13 in 700’s) and own 12 & 13 in the onyx… 13 is too roomy, I could get away with it but again… don’t like loose slides. So it’s all preference imho.

Anyone else have their Bone slides delayed from Adidas?
Yup just those, the green delivers tomorrow.

Guess it depends on how you want them to fit, especially after break-in. It’s such an unstable bouncy ride, I prefer them snug with socks. Not foot hanging off the back or any of that bs… just right… I am a wide footer (12.5-13 in 700’s) and own 12 & 13 in the onyx… 13 is too roomy, I could get away with it but again… don’t like loose slides. So it’s all preference imho.

Yup just those, the green delivers tomorrow.
I'm a wide footer too mostly go 13 in yeezys and 13.5 in ball shoes. Got a 14. I guess we'll see when I get them in. Only too effing forever to hit on a pair smh.

Managed to get two Yeezy Slides, one size 11 Onyx through FLX yesterday and a size 5 Bone from leftovers at the Adidas store. I would honestly keep one for personals but my foot is too wide for the opening to fit.

Tried to get another pair from Adidas store since they had a ton of leftovers, but as soon as I was about to checkout, was told I couldn’t buy it since I already got one. Make it fair for everyone to at least touch one.

All good though.

Back
Top Bottom