• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
20220802_164147.jpg

Big L for me. I got the 1 shoe it seems no one cared about. I never even saw it mentioned once during the entire time... safflower 700 v3. I only copped so I could feel like I was included.
All I wanted was TDs, Azaels and Ararat foamrunners.

what size??

Big L for me. I got the 1 shoe it seems no one cared about. I never even saw it mentioned once during the entire time... safflower 700 v3. I only copped so I could feel like I was included.
All I wanted was TDs, Azaels and Ararat foamrunners.

also to mention those saffs are not even the OG saffs lol

Just found out my girl hit for an 11.5 Azael too.
Anyone with an 11.5/12 in one of these let me know. Safflower or Glow V3, Static V2

Those of you who got EA for the TDs at the last hour, did you enter and lose the Draw from the initial drop from today?

I wasn't even able to freaking put an entry in for the TDs this afternoon because it kept running into some server issues. :angry::angry:
Nah, I wasn't able to put in to the queue.

What size did everyone order for their TDs? TTS or Half up? I know the consensus is the OG ran a little big but it also only came in full sizes back then. On yesterdays TDs product page Adidas recommended ordering 1/2 size up for them. As cliche as it sounds, their recommendation has been on point for me lol. Every time the say go 1/2 size up they been right, cause I used to ignore it and TTS was too exact/snug. Got me thinking the Turtle Doves might fit smaller for this new production than the OGs since they recommended sizing up...

People sleep on Analogs but I been SICK since I lost my pair while moving. Thought I would never have them again after the price went to $500+ this past year. Felt good to get the YS dub yesterday for retail.

I been looking at the picture of my lost pair and WAITING to get the shipped notification form YS. Perfect summer/fall shoe. Looking forward to hearing my Azaels shipped too

IMG_0360.jpg

I only got one shoe yesterday. The super moon 500s through YS, for a friend 🤣.

I wanted all of the foams, red stripes and turtle doves. My daughter’s account got EA around 9:40 PM PDT but only small sizes showed up but I could never check out.

I thought I had a good chance for the turtle doves during the day as I actually made it to the queue; I wasn’t able to make it that far with my daughters’ accounts.

on the bright side i think a lot of people increased their adiclub levels yesterday. im finally at level 4 after slowing down my yeezy purchases for a good year. hope this means improved chances on early access moving forward if TD's pop up again, and we know they will

Unfortunately I don’t think one’s level has anything to do with it. I’ve been on level 4 forever :/

What size did everyone order for their TDs? TTS or Half up? I know the consensus is the OG ran a little big but it also only came in full sizes back then. On yesterdays TDs product page Adidas recommended ordering 1/2 size up for them. As cliche as it sounds, their recommendation has been on point for me lol. Every time the say go 1/2 size up they been right, cause I used to ignore it and TTS was too exact/snug. Got me thinking the Turtle Doves might fit smaller for this new production than the OGs since they recommended sizing up...

I went with my 350V2 size even though my OG’s were a half size down…Adidas has been pretty spot on with their recommendations for a while now…Plus it’s always easy to just add a thicker insole in there if they end up being too big 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom