Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I doubt it. I normally wear a 7 in dunks, Jordan 1s, ultra boost, and Yeezy 350 v2. But bc these are rerelease of sneakers I couldn’t get before I need to be sure they’ll fit. But because of the help from you guys the trade won't work due to the sizing

On feet, the Ararat are definitely softer than my other foamrunners (Sulfur, Vermillion, Ochre) and they fit a little more loose. I imagine it has to do with the algae material they used. They look 🔥 🔥 🔥 on feet, one of my favorite Yeezys in my entire collection.

Looser? Interesting. Good to know. I have size 11 in all my MIC pairs and those are all a tad loose. Sounds like I’d need a size 10 in ararats (and I’m a tts 10.5 👀)

Ararat made in usa? I feel like my sand pair is softer and feel better over all than the sage made in China in the same size
Yes they are. I believe the Ararats were made with algae foam, unlike the other foamrunners that came after it. I have the Ochre and Sulfur colorways, both made in the USA and they’re more firm than the Ararat.

So I just tried on my Yeezy 350 V2 Zebras and Statics. They fit TTS. I assume this means I should go TTS for the Turtle Doves? Waiting to purchase on StockX but undecided on size.

Ahhhh the never ending questions on sizing. Yall needa learn how to read and scroll back few pages. All your questions will be answered

Had FOMO on TD’s and copped off eBay. I went with the 9.5 (tts is 9). It seemed to be the consensus in the last several pages. I always preferred the v1 or v2 even though there’s some nice colorways with the v2.

IMG_3327 (1).jpg

Dudes who be like "my foams fit true to size"

IMG_3327 (1).jpg

Dudes who be like "my foams fit true to size"

Foam runners are a style that is meant to fit snug/glove like. I don't think many people realize this. They are intended to form and mold to your feet and warping fine if not optimal. Too big of a fit leaves your foot swimming and looks ugly and also increases the amount of creasing due to the pressure of the foot not spreading evenly across the foam. Ye wears his with literally like an inch of space in the heel, which is obviously too much for most including myself, but point is they are meant to fit right. If you want them to last longer at least. If your feet are moving around in the shoe, they're too big. There shouldnt be any weird movement in the shoe if you got the correct size since shoes are meant to fit.

:emoji_smirk:

You gotta put socks space into account with foams man.

My sage feel a tad loose, but with socks they are perfect.

I pulled the trigger on Turtle Doves on GOAT earlier this morning, a pair with a damaged box popped up and was less in price. These didn’t drop down in price as fast as i thought they would.

You FOMO'd lol

How fast did you think they would drop? They came out a week and a half ago. There's literally people in here on this pafge posting pairs still coming in the mail from Adidas. Euro pairs aint even been released yet either. With all that the price still dropping a couple bucks a day. Started at $600+ now every common size is in the $400 range

You FOMO'd lol

How fast did you think they would drop? They came out a week and a half ago. There's literally people in here on this pafge posting pairs still coming in the mail from Adidas. Euro pairs aint even been released yet either. With all that the price still dropping a couple bucks a day. Started at $600+ now every common size is in the $400 range

Yeah that’s true i could have been waited, but honestly i have a lot of shoes I’m not wearing that i can sell to offset the price. I’m not trying to track prices every single day like Priceline waiting for a a drop. I’d rather just get it over with and enjoy the shoes. I don’t really see myself buying any other shoes until November so i figured why not

You FOMO'd lol

We saw the TD in bigger sizes hover around 450-500 post US release. that being said, I believe about 80-90% of people have received their shoe from yeezy day by now so I think the first dip is over. I don’t blame anyone that really wants a pair to get them now although it’s about $20 above the dip(in larger sizes at least). The Euro/Asia release will bring these down possibly to lower $400 but who knows when that will be. But I will be ready then for a double up

Bit the bullet and paid resell ($380), might double up as these have always been a grail of mine.
Now for sizing, go with your 350 V2 size, they fit exactly the same. If you don’t own any V2’s, go true to size and you’ll be fine. (What ever your Jordan 1 or air max 1 size is, stick to it)
FB9D8BE3-0765-442B-9EB6-DB3935C2A09C.jpeg

👀. I’m a tts 10.5, I wear 11 in most Yeezys, and I tried on my friend’s size 11.5 turtle doves and they fit me perfect - my toes barely had room in the front. So I don’t know about this going tts advice. Respectfully.

👀. I’m a tts 10.5, I wear 11 in most Yeezys, and I tried on my friend’s size 11.5 turtle doves and they fit me perfect - my toes barely had room in the front. So I don’t know about this going tts advice. Respectfully.
Whoa that’s nuts, unless there’s QC issues on sizing 🤷‍♂️ Mine fit exactly the same as all my V2s

Whoa that’s nuts, unless there’s QC issues on sizing 🤷‍♂️ Mine fit exactly the same as all my V2s

I could maybe see my v2 size working in the turtle doves, but my toe would be touching the front. Even then, my v2 size is .5 up from tts (and I think that’s universally the recommended sizing).

Anyone who has the Onyx foamrunner, how do they fit compared to other foamrunners?
Wore mine yesterday for the first time out. I have the US made Ochre pair as well. The China made Onyx definitely fit more snug. They werent too tight but sock choice matters. Not sure how sizing up a full size would be. However if you are a half size, its a no brainer, size up. I am a size 12 and stuck to that for my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom