Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dub

AA0CB27C-7EC2-4172-81A3-11111C8CC46B.png

damn you got small feet bruh

20220821_154919-01.jpeg

Slides and foams collection so far. I had a few of the original smooth texture slides but sold them once the newer versions started coming out. Got the rat foams on YD as well but had to return because fit a whole size smaller just like the red foams did and foams are uncomfortable when too snug imo

Not a single W yet for me on slides or FR's. :smh:

PO

Yet another L on confirm...

I have entered in every single joint for multiple sizes for a long time and its L after L. **** is wack.

One of these days I'll catch a W on some slides. Until then.. I'll keep wearing my Adilette slides aka "fake yeezy slides made by Adidas."

Does look like puma speedcat in that fade salt
Cant unsee the puma signature maybe killa can fix the new colorways? Like At least we can throw Cam on every song and save the album, you know

20220821_162130-01.jpeg

20220821_161730-01.jpeg

20220821_161852-01.jpeg

OG made in China (right/top) Vs. restock made in India (left/bottom)

I personally like the OG a lot more. The shape on the new pair is good enough for me, but what I noticed and didn't like about the new pair is that the suede they used is noticeably lighter and nearly grey in color compared to the OG. OG suede much better quality as well. Also the little stripes on the side look different in color and overall the different shades and textures just dont work as well together on the new pair. In person it is even more noticeable how different they are. Not complaining to have a back up pair regardless, but the OG is so much nicer in appearance to me.
Im old enough to remember the sample vantas with all the black leather. everyone thought that was what we were getting and then they took off the leather and these sat on YS all day. Maybe one day we will get the true vantas

First time owning a pair of 350's and ending up buying the Turtle Doves that just released. I can see why sizing can be different for people. I always go by size 9.5, except for Nike Dunks which I go up to 10. I went true to size with these. I got narrow feet by the way, so may be different for people with wide feet. The shoes seem roomy and not small to me. My big toe is about a quarter of an inch from touching the top of the shoe. The material does push down a little on my big toe but I don't think going up a size will help with that. I think that's just the way the shoe is made. Anyways, thought I'd comment on sizing as I just got mine today and maybe it'll help someone.

Might trade a DS pair of Mocha 1s for TDs

I think the trade makes sense. Somebody convince me it doesn't

Back
Top Bottom