• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters

Margarine

They should've released these versions as the Creams because it might still look good when the sole yellows. Whereas the Creams..... once those soles yellow it's a wrap. The uppers are gonna be white as snow but the sole gonna be piss yellow :sick:

On feet.

6071948C-E8CD-468F-9349-AD54685499AB.jpeg

I know about this technique but requires more use of the laces. They aren’t as long as the original pics that went out where they were super long. Plus I just tied the shoe up to fit snug on my foot and it’s a nice fit. Thanks though.

Using the extra holes helped a lot with heel slips for me.

anyone else waiting on a stockx order that they (stockx) have received and havent authenticated yet?

Powerphases arrived today from OC. Did everyone else's arrive in the blue Adidas box? Not sure if I like em so far. Can see why they sat for so long.

anyone else waiting on a stockx order that they (stockx) have received and havent authenticated yet?
I purchased a pair on Monday. They received them on Friday, authenticated them and sent to me on the same day. I should get them on Tuesday.

anyone notice some of the pairs of waverunners have subpar leather on the mid panel that has the laceholes? some of my pairs were near solid like water had gotten to the leather and dried. definitely not as plush as other pairs.

I purchased a pair on Monday. They received them on Friday, authenticated them and sent to me on the same day. I should get them on Tuesday.
See this the BS I hate. I ordered my pair on 3/16, they received on 3/22 and my status still says "Item received at Stockx for Authentication". If there is a problem let me know asap and refund me so i can order again. Damn process takes long enough as is.

See this the BS I hate. I ordered my pair on 3/16, they received on 3/22 and my status still says "Item received at Stockx for Authentication". If there is a problem let me know asap and refund me so i can order again. Damn process takes long enough as is.
Maybe they have a lot of pairs to authenticate? I'm pretty sure they haven't singled you out.

Last edited:
I'd imagine it takes a little longer to authenticate Yeezys compared to some other sneakers considering there's so many fakes out there

I’d rather them take a day or two extra to get it right than rush through the authentication process because the internets are complaining.

That said, I’ve *****ed plenty of times about them taking too long to authenticate as a seller. :lol:

I’d rather them take a day or two extra to get it right than rush through the authentication process because the internets are complaining.

That said, I’ve *****ed plenty of times about them taking too long to authenticate as a seller. :lol:
The 700s I sold were authenticated and paid out on the same day they received them.

Back
Top Bottom