• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Man word.
"Racial chat rooms" sounds wild as hell
But "showing feet" is just too much
"!!!" tho?
That's compelling story telling.

This pic prolly from 30 years ago b. You coudnt pick a younger crazy chick? Doja maybe? :lol:

Dojo Cat right now Vs Stacey Dash at over 50.

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.44.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 2.58.23 PM.png

Man word.
"Racial chat rooms" sounds wild as hell
But "showing feet" is just too much
"!!!" tho?
That's compelling story telling.

From BBC News.

It's more than that just showing her feet.

"The star took to Instagram to address several accusations, including the suggestion she had stripped for white supremacists in a video chatroom."

The controversy was triggered by the emergence of an old song under the title Dindu Nuffin - a term used to disparage black victims of police brutality.

Some people claimed the lyrics referred to Sandra Bland, a black woman who died in police custody in Texas in 2015, although Dlamini never mentioned her by name in the song. Subsequently, footage began to circulate of the singer participating on the video chatroom site Tiny Chat, making sexual comments to men who were reportedly members of the alt-right/incel community - an online subculture of white supremacists who are "involuntarily celibate".

In a statement posted to her Instagram on Sunday night, Dlamini tried to put the videos into context
"I've used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child," she wrote. "I shouldn't have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations. I'm sorry to everyone I offended."

And she also denied mocking Beyoncé, following a video that spread across social media in which she appears to refer to the star as "Beyonkey". "Beyoncé is the cream of the crop," she said. "Beyoncé is the reason why I believe I can be who I am. Beyoncé is one of the driving forces of who I am in my career. Beyoncé is undeniably talented and every time anyone has ever came for Beyoncé, I was there. And that's all I have to say."

I’m looking to buy the black static 350s, do they fit TTS or half up? I read that translucent stripe 350s fit more TTS, but I wanted to get input from people who own this colorway because Yeezy sizing can vary from colorway to colorway.

From BBC News.

It's more than that just showing her feet.

"The star took to Instagram to address several accusations, including the suggestion she had stripped for white supremacists in a video chatroom."

The controversy was triggered by the emergence of an old song under the title Dindu Nuffin - a term used to disparage black victims of police brutality.

Some people claimed the lyrics referred to Sandra Bland, a black woman who died in police custody in Texas in 2015, although Dlamini never mentioned her by name in the song. Subsequently, footage began to circulate of the singer participating on the video chatroom site Tiny Chat, making sexual comments to men who were reportedly members of the alt-right/incel community - an online subculture of white supremacists who are "involuntarily celibate".

In a statement posted to her Instagram on Sunday night, Dlamini tried to put the videos into context
"I've used public chat rooms to socialize since I was a child," she wrote. "I shouldn't have been on some of those chat room sites, but I personally have never been involved in any racist conversations. I'm sorry to everyone I offended."

And she also denied mocking Beyoncé, following a video that spread across social media in which she appears to refer to the star as "Beyonkey". "Beyoncé is the cream of the crop," she said. "Beyoncé is the reason why I believe I can be who I am. Beyoncé is one of the driving forces of who I am in my career. Beyoncé is undeniably talented and every time anyone has ever came for Beyoncé, I was there. And that's all I have to say."

Saw the vids, she a cornball

What Nas said :pimp:

Im team Adidas now - what Ye did yesterday was pure violence to BIPOC - at some point dude needs to be held accountable

Back
Top Bottom