Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
These aren't the 700s though. It looks completely different.
they dont look completely different. the shape of the whole silhouette is very similar and the tooling on the sole is slightly modified and the upper is different, but thats why i said V2. it still looks pretty similar

Caught the L this morning on the 97/1’s :frown:

At least my Waverunners should be here soon :nerd:

speaking of waves....

i must be getting old, because i'm really feeling these Mizuno Wave Raiders
MG-7299.png
MG-7300.png

The Bucs can go to hell :emoji_japanese_goblin:
2002 was supposed to be our year :emoji_sob:
Our starting Center went missing the night before the Super Bowl and we had our backup Center start on a days notice... in the biggest game of the season! WTF
And the Bucs knew our plays :emoji_sob:

Watch it, or I'll give you the permaban!!! lol

I live 2 miles down the street from where that magnificent performance took place! :nthat:

V1's = 9.5
V2's = 10.5

I tried a 10.5 with my 700s, and there's more room than the V2's. I was getting heel slipping, so I'm trying to get my TTS (size 10).
how do you change a whole size for one shoe lol? its like yall feet change sizes in here or something lol.

V1 definitely fit bigger than V2 so it isn't farfetched
im not just talking bout yeezys though.. over in the jordan forums dudes asking for sizing for each jordan release smh.. its the same size in shoe .. if you wear a size 10 in jordan 1 you wear size 10 in jordan 123456789 and so on .. its the same size you bought when they released 3 years ago smh lol its not that hard

im not just talking bout yeezys though.. over in the jordan forums dudes asking for sizing for each jordan release smh.. its the same size in shoe .. if you wear a size 10 in jordan 1 you wear size 10 in jordan 123456789 and so on .. its the same size you bought when they released 3 years ago smh lol its not that hard
Sizing has shifted from model to model, retro to retro, year to year on many shoes and models.

caught a good deal on eBay $115 DS and wow they look good on foot plus the leather is buttery soft, I plan on copping the black joints. definitely a underrated sneaker

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180327-071223_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180327-071223_Instagram.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 27
I actually just received a reply email from YS about my 700s that they still have not shipped to me.

Just says that they will contact the distribution center and get back to me.

I fully expect not to hear from them again.

Damn. I sent them an email too and I wasn’t lucky enough to get a reply. Thanks for the update Swerve.

Sizing has shifted from model to model, retro to retro, year to year on many shoes and models.
same size every year and every shoe for me .. only thing different for me is been nike huaraches because of the inner sock in shoe

just because your single experience is that does not make it fact though.

take a look at AM1 from the early 2000s to this year

don't know what's worse: walking around in shoes like this or keeping the tag on... >D:rolleyes
There was a pic DRose took with a fan at a random CVS/Walgreens and he was walking on the back if his Yeezy as well.

Not sure if that's a common thing other places but that's what we did to beaters in the Chi when I was growing up. Can't remember how many pairs I would do that to because I just wanted to run outside to take the garbage out.

Back
Top Bottom