Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wearing New Balance in NYC is basically telling people you actually like sneakers and don't follow hype like all these people with the same AF1, panda dunks and Jordan 1s

For foam rnners how is sizing? I wear a 12/12.5 in 350 V2’s so should I get a 12?

Depends on if it’s a made in USA pair or a made in china pair. For me, the made in USA pairs run bigger than the china pairs. (Different colorways made in different countries.)

Tts = 10.5
USA = 10
China = 11

Depends on if it’s a made in USA pair or a made in china pair. For me, the made in USA pairs run bigger than the china pairs. (Different colorways made in different countries.)

Tts = 10.5
USA = 10
China = 11
Dam so I could be screwed if they made in a dif country?

Well you can find out which colorway it’s made in. They make 100% of a specific colorway in USA or in China. For example Sand is USA, Vermillion is china.
Gotcha, Ight I’ll look into that.

Any idea off the top of your head where ochre is made?

Buy the same size you do in 350s, or a half size up from your 350 size if you wear a half size

don't overthink it

Don’t agree with this at all. Made in USA foams vs made in China foams are VERY different in sizing.

I wear an 11 or 11.5 in 350s. My sand foams (made in USA) are a 10 and fit comfortably. 11 were falling off my feet.

The future of Adidas? Meh.

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 2.55.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 2.56.11 PM.png

Knowing how adidas does their bball line, they look higher end to me. It's a futuristic yet boring look. I'm a fan. Will keep my eyes peeled.

They look comfy as hell too...looks like prime knit with an ultra boost like cage and full length boost. In a bball shoe? I'll take all the pears please.

Knowing how adidas does their bball line, they look higher end to me. It's a futuristic yet boring look. I'm a fan. Will keep my eyes peeled.

They look comfy as hell too...looks like prime knit with an ultra boost like cage and full length boost. In a bball shoe? I'll take all the pears please.

This is exactly why I've always been a fan of Y-3 and why these look dope to me. they look unassuming but the uppers have nice mix of materials and contrast. Adidas and Y-3 always did a fantastic job of finding a happy medium between the high end tech wear influence with and casual and sporty. These feel FOG 1 x QNTM x Y3 Qasa knit inspired. It’s not razzle dazzle but I’m here for it.

They need to bring back the Qasa high and low primeknits while they’re at it
IMG_4257.jpeg
IMG_4256.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom