Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
700s, foams and those new boots are all i need. these look OUTDATED af and look like elf shoes.
Fv3CzI8WYAA-lm3.jpg

selling the stock while donating some of the proceeds was probably the best thing they could do short of not selling the shoes or donating all the proceeds. now if they just sold the shoes and didn't do any donations, that would be a problem.

it sucks that kanye is benefitting from this too, but it is what it is.

The takes in here are hilarious. I thought ye hadn’t approved a shoe from adidas for like the past 3 years? Doesn’t that mean all these yeezys backlogged in the system are unapproved? Why would die hard yeezy fans be buying unapproved yeezys? Thought y’all were done with adidas regardless?

Why does it suck that Kanye can profit from his creative work? Y'all wish Adidas could sell the shoes and not give him his cut?

That's weird.
because the partnership is over and more importantly an anti Semitic misogynist who supports hitler and has been doing and saying wild **** for years shouldn't get our money?

because the partnership is over and more importantly an anti Semitic misogynist who supports hitler and has been doing and saying wild **** for years shouldn't get our money?

If Kanye can't profit from it neither should Adidas if that's how you feel about it. If Adidas can make money of YZY products so can Kanye.

selling the stock while donating some of the proceeds was probably the best thing they could do short of not selling the shoes or donating all the proceeds. now if they just sold the shoes and didn't do any donations, that would be a problem.

it sucks that kanye is benefitting from this too, but it is what it is.
It sucks that Kanye is benefiting from his own shoe?

Edit: Nvm I saw your response up above.

People really will excuse some gross stuff if it's not directed at them or people that look like them. Those same people would be livid those same things were directed t them. Some of y'all excited to buy his stuff really need to stop and have a chat with yourself.

Kanye has already said some pretty low things about black people. That didn't stop Adidas from supporting him.

I have all the Yeezys I need in my closet and won't be purchasing any more. However Adidas is no better than Kanye, they could eat the loss. Like many have stated before they have been having great success with other lines including the sambas, gazelles, some Bad Bunny collabs, they have the Upcoming FOG Collection and their basketball division has been great this year with some really nice pairs left to drop.

They don't NEED to sell these Yeezy's they WANT to. For their bottom line.

However Adidas is no better than Kanye, they could eat the loss.
If they destroyed all of these Yeezys, they would essentially go against all of their “sustainability” initiatives they have been working on for a decade+ now. It would be a horrible look for the brand also destroying perfectly good shoes when there are so many people who can’t afford shoes is a terrible look. On the flip side though, if they donated them, the shoes would almost certainly not end up in needy people’s hands and instead resellers. They really didn’t have a good option here.

That's disappointing. Adidas should have just chalked up the L and moved on. Them being a German company with Nazi historical ties makes it even worse.
They always said they were going to sell them but the issue was they had to have Ye sign off on them to sell the pairs with Yeezy branding.

If they destroyed all of these Yeezys, they would essentially go against all of their “sustainability” initiatives they have been working on for a decade+ now. It would be a horrible look for the brand also destroying perfectly good shoes when there are so many people who can’t afford shoes is a terrible look. On the flip side though, if they donated them, the shoes would almost certainly not end up in needy people’s hands and instead resellers. They really didn’t have a good option here.

I just don't buy this that Adidas had no way of getting rid of the product. Beyond them just selling it, why not tell people the exact percentage of what's being donated?

How about donate all proceeds except for what Kanye gets?

Kanye has already said some pretty low things about black people. That didn't stop Adidas from supporting him.

Majority of black folks kept working with him and most regular black folks weren't boycotting. And this is after he should support for Trump, too.
If Adidas dropped Kanye when we as a whole continued to rock with him after two strikes then Adidas would have got crapped on by black folks more than when they dropped him for being antismetic.

700 million dollars loss isn't something you can just scoff at. They needed to sell them or at least a sizable chunk to lessen that blow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom