Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sure. It doesn't work.

Yeezy.PNG

FedEx app didn’t send any notifications tho, which is weird😵‍💫

I skimmed your message, so I’ll download shop app now💯

I just seen money back for a pair of 350s. Here comes the BS again.

It was a size that I didn't have multiple off.

**** Adidas man.

Money back w/ out a cancelation email just means shipping hasn't happened yet.

Salt 700 box big enough for 2 PS5's... smh...

Salt 700 box.jpg
I know multiple people that got their money back with tracking numbers showing their pairs arriving today/tomorrow. But looks like this is happening to a lot of folks so I’m sure the charges will show up sooner or later.

I only hit on Pb and never got a shipping email. My charge isn’t showing either but when I check my order status it says processed but the eta date is crossed off and says today. I’m so confused.

I know multiple people that got their money back with tracking numbers showing their pairs arriving today/tomorrow. But looks like this is happening to a lot of folks so I’m sure the charges will show up sooner or later.

I only hit on Pb and never got a shipping email. My charge isn’t showing either but when I check my order status it says processed but the eta date is crossed off and says today. I’m so confused.

Yah their system is cooked. Nothing I have received even shows shipped - "Processed" has been the only update.

Luckily I have a FedEx manager account but I never know what's in the box since the order number is NOT in the package details.

Customer service chat is cooked too....

If that’s what adidas has left in the tank, they should’ve dropped those first before this last release. Everybody was going after PBs for sure. Knit basketballs are so impossible to get your foot into. It probably takes me like at least 2-3 mins trying to put those on. Glad I didn’t pay full retail for em, trades gs marina blue J1’s for a ds pair

I will listen to adidas again I went up a size in the slides. I got a 11 instead of a size 10. The 11 is too big. Geez.

How long does it take to ship after you win on the confirmed app? I won on the 31st and still no shipping info sent to me

So my pirate blacks shipping on FedEx shows the weight as 1lb and today the status said “barcode label unreadable and replaced.” My slides were a 2.5lb box. I’m guessing I’m getting an empty box right?

I hit 6/6 and have received only the onyx 350 and foam runner mx…. On the way are another pair of foam runners mx and slides. Still waiting on PB and carbon no update on those 2. Also the slides have been stuck in PA since the 5th and no movement since. They were suppose to arrive today. Anyone have the same issue?

Wow, I thought I screwed up on slide sizing but I was right. I’m a tts 10.5, usually wear 11 or 11.5 in Yeezys and I got a 12 in the onyx slides after hearing the newer ones run tight.

Just got them in today and they are physically smaller than my size 11 resins. And they fit great. Absolutely wild. Yeezy sizing is ridiculous lol.

Back
Top Bottom