Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’ve seen a few people in this thread talk about the Yeezy hype is done and these are sitting on the shelves, so can anybody point me in the direction where I can get the blue tints…. Trying to get these for my wife as a surprise and I struck out on CONFIRMED.

Same here :/

Got my 350 mx salts today. Box was half open. Guess 350s not worth stealing anymore!

Immediately cut the infinity laces and put some extra black laces from 380s.

Caught the W for the granite slides
IMG_1960.jpeg

Two draw in a row regarding slides I was charged then refunded. I got the Slate Grey from them so maybe a sign they're saying I can only win once 🤷

Last W I had was for sesame 350s. Before that it had been years since I won anything. Adidas wanting to show mad love all of a sudden, I’ve won 3 slides and 2 700s! Crazy lol

Of course my bank would decline on a W, dammit smh...though even with a size up the slides probably wouldn't have fit lol

Just got my Utility Black 700s in. Not a fan.

Can't return them though so I guess I'll just sit on them for a little and either flip down the line or un-ds them when the wife gives birth. No we're not pregnant, but it's good to be prepared lol

W on the granite slides …. This is my 3rd pair from the restocks. A lot of algae out there 😂

About to compare slate gray, granite and onyx when I get them all together .

Just got my Utility Black 700s in. Not a fan.

Can't return them though so I guess I'll just sit on them for a little and either flip down the line or un-ds them when the wife gives birth. No we're not pregnant, but it's good to be prepared lol
Bruh!! When the wife gives birth :rofl: I'm guessing you ain't tryna have a kid no time soon

I've only won for the 380s but surprisingly I won the last two slides. One for moms and one for me. Would she look weird with yeezys though since she's older? She's 38 btw.

Back
Top Bottom